• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

I'm really glad we are getting two singles matches for the women at SS. No more of this "everyone gets a title shot" BS.

Looks like Jason Jordan kept the music in the divorce.

El-Suave

Typical WWE going for the face to face between Bliss and Bayley after the match instead of dealing with Bayley and Banks making us wonder about a possible heel turn. That would have been interesting but no, we have to do the stuff we have weeks of time for right now.

Kurita

I don't know how I feel about Angle and Jordan being face with the storyline they're in. Would make more sense to have them taking advantage of this relationship as heels. Maybe that's where they're headed but...

Typical WWE going for the face to face between Bliss and Bayley after the match instead of dealing with Bayley and Banks with a possible heel turn. That would have been interesting but no, we have to do the stuff we have weeks of time for right now.

I like the subtlety. At least here. No need to be ham-fisted about every single story. If it's going to happen, let it happen naturally as opposed to being like "WOW WHAT GREAT FRIENDS THEY ARE EVEN AFTER THE MATCH WOW IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF SOMEONE TURNED ON SOMEONE"

The turn will get over more if it's at least partially a surprise.

Hex

Banned
Typical WWE going for the face to face between Bliss and Bayley after the match instead of dealing with Bayley and Banks making us wonder about a possible heel turn. That would have been interesting but no, we have to do the stuff we have weeks of time for right now.

They showed Banks teared up

Hex

Banned
I think Jordan has potential. I have seen it for a while now. Just give him time to cook.

The problem is that he's been thrust into the spotlight before he's ready.

I think when we get the payoff of this...err...angle? and he has his heel turn it may work for him

Jason turns heel on Kurt, goes to the dark side (returning HHH and/or Steph)

Steph & HHH betray Jason, beat the shit out of him.

Kurt Angle vs HHH at Mania.

somedevil

Can't say that Angle doesn't put 100 percent into whatever they give him.

Emma at it again:

EMMA‏Verified account

Maybe I'm a little dazed after my "opportunity" with @NiaJaxWWE (Thx @RealKurtAngle🙄) But @AlexaBliss_WWE isn't that @RealPaigeWWE's jacket?

You don't need to change your name just because you track down your biological father.
Plenty of kids don't change their names when their parents remarry. Why should this be any different?

Because then Cole wouldn't have to keep saying Angle is his dad every 30 seconds. I know why they wont change his name is because Vince isn't committed to this stupid storyline. Angle should have just been American Alpha's coach or something they could have done the same "dad" stuff just not be as stupid.

Top Bottom