• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Beefy

Wound up having an anxiety attack while I was in bed last night. First one since December when all this stuff started. Worried I messed myself up somewhere along the way but I'm staying focused on my upper back and neck.

Still having the same issues I had 7 months ago but some have lessened and some have gone away. But still feel a ways away from recovery. My physical therapist thinks its my neck and upper back causing it. My blood pressure has been regularly down so thats not a concern anymore.

Damn, hope you are feeling better soon man

Draxal

I mean, the WWE article both calls her the Pirate Princess and mentions her elbow drop. I don't think even the random copy guys would mention a move she isn't allowed to do.

When Kevin Steen joined the WWE they mentioned a move that he wouldn't be allowed to do.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-signs-kevin-steen

WWE has signed Canadian Superstar Kevin Steen to its NXT division. The burly, outspoken, Package Piledriving Quebec native, who bolts around the ring with equal parts grace and bad intentions, thrives on throwing fists and talking trash.

Somebody on reddit mentioned this.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Damn, hope you are feeling better soon man

I've given up on soon around February. At this point I'm expecting all of it to happen slowly. The fact that it hasn't gotten worse but also hasn't gotten away makes me assume that it is related to my back and neck because that rules out any sort of infection.

By the end of the year I should have health insurance so I can start going to see my doctor regularly unlike now where I only go when I can afford it.

Menome

I was playing The Secret World and I found someone talking to Zach:

5ZDCUAw.png

Tall4Life

Watching Twin Peaks for the first time right now, on Season 2 episode 9. I really like it so far, but fuck man 22 episodes in a season with each 50 minutes long. This is too much, man.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It has not been a good weekend, brehs.

I need to get my shit together and not, you know, be blackout drunk all day.

Watching Twin Peaks for the first time right now, on Season 2 episode 9. I really like it so far, but fuck man 22 episodes in a season with each 50 minutes long. This is too much, man.

Season 2 is a struggle, especially around where you are, but it ramps up and pays off nicely in the end. I would highly recommend watching Fire Walk with Me when you're done because it will better prep you for this reboot. Not in story, but in how much more Lynchian it is than S01/S02. The reboot is nothing like the original series in terms of presentation and story so just be prepared for some weird as fuck shit.

Zach

Wound up having an anxiety attack while I was in bed last night. First one since December when all this stuff started. Worried I messed myself up somewhere along the way but I'm staying focused on my upper back and neck.

Still having the same issues I had 7 months ago but some have lessened and some have gone away. But still feel a ways away from recovery. My physical therapist thinks its my neck and upper back causing it. My blood pressure has been regularly down so thats not a concern anymore.
Sorry to hear about the hard times, daddeh. Happy to know it's not as bad as it's been. Keep on trucking, Fave Five poster Data West. xoxo

korly

Is the established technique for enjoying Independence Day to just watch a bunch of Kenzo Suzuki Smackdown matches or...?

Beefy

I've given up on soon around February. At this point I'm expecting all of it to happen slowly. The fact that it hasn't gotten worse but also hasn't gotten away makes me assume that it is related to my back and neck because that rules out any sort of infection.

By the end of the year I should have health insurance so I can start going to see my doctor regularly unlike now where I only go when I can afford it.

Why am glad I live in the UK, I would be bankrupt living in US. Hope things improve tho man

All my internet 💕💕💕 to you guys who are struggling. Feel better soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, clearly after this tournament I am the Omega of GWF, I am the Best Bout Machine, dropping snowflakes like an alt-righter up past bedtime.

I'm moving up from the Juniors to where I should have been all along: Beefy the belt is mine.

Beefy

All my internet ������ to you guys who are struggling. Feel better soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, clearly after this tournament I am the Omega of GWF, I am the Best Bout Machine, dropping snowflakes like an alt-righter up past bedtime.

I'm moving up from the Juniors to where I should have been all along: Beefy the belt is mine.

If you are Omega, then I am Okada.

#Neverendingtitlereign

Bronx-Man

Banned
So I just got a text from my pops saying we're having a family reunion in L.A. next summer.

New Japan said they're coming back to the U.S next summer, presumbly in Long Beach once again....

🤔🤔🤔

Menome

All about rare

I only ventured down to Medium Rare because I was out for dinner at a very, very posh restaurant with my girlfriend who'd arranged the entire thing. I wasn't about to make myself look gauche by ordering Well Done, so I went with the next one down the list that I knew the name of, which was Medium Rare.

Menome

So I just got a text from my pops saying we're having a family reunion in L.A. next summer.

New Japan said they're coming back to the U.S next summer, presumbly in Long Beach once again....

🤔🤔🤔

Contact NJPW and arrange to have a Family Rumble match.

Top Bottom