• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Imagine Out of the Park Baseball multiplayer mode, butt with TEW.

How's your promotion going, pal? I'm going to raid the fuck out of your promotion.

bruh

can you play TEW multiplayer by trading the save file back and forth? Annoying af but it can be done.

prolly more trouble than it is worth.

QdzB3Uh.jpg

I was thinking about putting on Smackdown yesterday but I remembered Jinder is champ and Corbin is Mitb. What kind of jabronie would subject themselves to that?

KANE IS LIFE. KANE IS ETERNAL.

People aren't going to shit on Kane again are they? Kane is great. A worthy hall of famer.

Surely you know that I would never shit on Kane.

I'm basically saying Bray is so far removed from being the new Undertaker he should focus on being the next Kane, he's endured a fair amount of shit tier booking thus far so he's on the right track.
Of course Mahonay is right, Kane is life and eternal, Bray may be young but can he match such majestic longevity?

...I miss Kane.

Tom Nook

Poor Bray. :(

0-3 at Mania.

vs. Cena
vs. Undertaker (coming from the Lesnar loss year before)
vs. Orton.

None of them needs WM wins in their careers.

Other folks use TeamViewer, but there is no chance in hell I'm letting someone remote into my PC.

Honestly, the download/play/upload cycle doesn't seem that different than OOTPB's multiplayer.

does OOTPB have built in multiplayer? or do you have to hack around that as well?

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
You make wrestlers look stronger by letting them win. No?
Yes. I'm not saying he shouldn't have won those matches and I'm not saying Bray couldn't have been booked to be a serious hreat and a big deal today. But honestly the idea of being a replacemwnt for Taker.....nobody is ever going to be a replacement for Taker.

He had 2 great matches with Brock after that though. I'd rather he have ended on a high. If he has to end on a wrestlemania I would have preferred it be againat Punk. His last great Mania match.

Really? All I remember is Taker kicking and punching Brock in the balls.

There was the gogoplatter into the middle finger finish in...Hell in a Cell? But yeah, I wouldn't consider any of those matches great, even the Mania one.

Top Bottom