• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

I have heard rumblings that the new Transformers movie implies that Transformers worked with Harriet Tubman?!?! Can anybody confirm or deny?

The underground railroad that was an actual railroad underground that the Transformers 100% did, yes. They also fought Nazis for a second or two. I'm glad the movie bombed

It always felt like a "left hand not talking to the right hand" situation. HHH has something of a blank check and gets token opportunities to do things like the CWC and UK tournament. But when it comes to actually bring everything into the fold, there's static and stuff gets lost in the shuffle. There's no way the post UK tournament shuffle/inaction/whatever was part of the original plan.

I doubt indie messiah Triple H has these grand plans for these guys beyond 'this guy has al ot of buzz. i'll get to take a photo with him and prove how with it i am'

Thank you both. Glad not everyone's falling for it or for him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd be with you on this but nobody cares about Gunner and Crazzy Steve so I think they are just accumulating warm bodies for the heck of it

That's because he's snapped most the big names and is fiending for his little rush by just signing whoever.

like cobb and riddle are all hes got left to steal away. nobody's dying to see Chuck Taylor.

God I remember being in the theater and a trailer pops up talking about war and oppression, showing footage of the Nazis and shit

Like oh is this a war movie or something

And then gradually realizing it was fucking Transformers. You idiots

That's because he's snapped most the big names and is fiending for his little rush by just signing whoever.

like cobb and riddle are all hes got left to steal away. nobody's dying to see Chuck Taylor.

The only thing they actually use Wellness for anymore is weed, and Riddle's on the record saying he takes weed constantly so he doesn't want to beat his kids

WWE fans can keep hoping if they want, but uh if the dude couldn't even last in the UFC with that attitude and amount of failed tests, there's no chance he does in WWE

Chuck Taylor tried out for WWE AND TNA last year and didn't impress either company enough

Cobb's stuck in that LU contract hell for years more, same for Pentagon

Foggy

I'm convinced those absurd 6 season contracts that LU has only applies to the AAA guys, if only because I could see those guys getting strong-armed into such shitty contracts but I can't imagine Morrison and Cage and others would ever sign those contracts.

Hex

Banned
Like, I guess I'll google those things.

Ride with me Zach...join me...
tumblr_omrok35rum1vyvg1co2_400.gif

Jeff Cobb
Trevor Lee
Flash Morgan Webster

Next BOLA members

Line up so far

Flamita
Kieth Lee