• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Jumping Bomb Angels Classic.

The J-BAC!

Meng does an amazing interview on WCW Saturday Night with Mean Gene Okerlund:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FhHYS2vDPw

lmao

That was awesome... The French and the adios omg.

Meng is one of the most underrated guys in the 90s

The only thing they actually use Wellness for anymore is weed, and Riddle's on the record saying he takes weed constantly so he doesn't want to beat his kids

o_O

well that's fucked up

I think there was more to the whole Riddle thing than just weed. I mean, you got Jones bragging about beating Cormier after a weekend of Cocain and he's doing a-ok.

sf2jabronie trying to besmirch my good name?!

There are rumors that GFW had new belts made but there was a mistake with them and they have to be made again.

On one hand, lol, on the other hand, @Seph how will you respond if we receive confirmation that said belt error was the belts saying GWF and not GFW

DMczaf

There are rumors that GFW had new belts made but there was a mistake with them and they have to be made again.

On one hand, lol, on the other hand, @Seph how will you respond if we receive confirmation that said belt error was the belts saying GWF and not GFW

Don't answer him Seph!

Hex

Banned
I think there was more to the whole Riddle thing than just weed. I mean, you got Jones bragging about beating Cormier after a weekend of Cocain and he's doing a-ok.

The only way that your name is good is that it is good to find in church rectories and gas station bathrooms across the continental 48

Foggy

Jon Jones was a cash cow, Riddle....was not. The UFC is filled with double standards in regards to their drug test failures.

Hex

Banned
Jon Jones was a cash cow, Riddle....was not. The UFC is filled with double standards in regards to their drug test failures.

Sad but true, no different than the E;
Same reason Brock got nothing for punishment from Vince.
Massive double standards

tumblr_n1smapd2Rl1rskk8io1_500.gif

Q: If Asuka is losing her streak to Ember Moon in Brooklyn, should it go on last over the NXT Title?
If it's Ender Moon breaking it, no.

I think it should, Moon or otherwise. It's a big moment. The biggest moment on the show if it happens. And her and Ember had a great match in Orlando, so it's not like the match would be a dud either. And the crowds lover Ember, so I don't think you'll get backlash for it.

I think it should, Moon or otherwise. It's a big moment. The biggest moment on the show if it happens. And her and Ember had a great match in Orlando, so it's not like the match would be a dud either. And the crowds lover Ember, so I don't think you'll get backlash for it.

Asuka/Moon was solid but Roode/Nakamura II was even better.

Now if Roode is retaining at Brooklyn then yes Asuka/Moon should be the main event if Ember is winning.

Syder

I can't believe that fucking owl spot at the start of Slammiversary...

of all the mascots to have... a fucking OWL

Asuka/Moon was solid but Roode/Nakamura II was even better.

Now if Roode is retaining at Brooklyn then yes Asuka/Moon should be the main event if Ember is winning.

I just don't think Roode losing is as big a deal as Asuka losing. I don't think a two year long payoff is a co-main event.

If they main event that show it reaaaaaaaaaaaally telegraphs it being the end

That being said it's fine because this was always the end goal

All that being said, with Io coming in most likely before Survivor Series Takeover, I could see them keeping the belt on Asuka. That would be a first time ever between those two.

She's decent in the ring but literally the worst talker in the entire company.

Counterpoint: Nia Jax

Ember's dialogue writing sucks and her delivery isn't great, but Nia is just awful in every aspect.

All that being said, with Io coming in most likely before Survivor Series Takeover, I could see them keeping the belt on Asuka. That would be a first time ever between those two.

Counterpoint: Nia Jax

Ember's dialogue writing sucks and her delivery isn't great, but Nia is just awful in every aspect.

Nia has shown charisma in her out of character work...

Ember is Ember...

Sorry she's literally the worst on the stick.

The biggest problem with Ember really is just the incongruity between what they tell us her character is and how they have her act when she's cuttting promos.

The biggest problem with Ember really is just the incongruity between what they tell us her character is and how they have her act when she's cuttting promos.

The biggest problem is that she has negative vocal charisma.

They should literally just have her shut up and just be a wrestling machine, or give her a manager.

Man, I do not give a heck a bout this Moose guy. Or Eli Drake. Or Chris Masters. Or this football dude. No, not that one. The other one.

Top Bottom