• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

honkytonkman1006.jp

Good wrestling shirt. Bonus points for not being black. I can't count the number of black t-shirts I have thanks to wrestling and music shirts.

I basically refuse to buy black t-shirts anymore. Made an exception for the RPG Vice one that looks like an album cover.

Recall

I used to wear a bright red ROH t-shirt that was the Budweiser logo rebranded for BJ Whitmer.

It was seemingly liked by none wrestling fans, except the part where it mentioned taking bumps in the logo and people asked what it meant.

I liked the attention.

>_>

jmdajr

Who sticks together closer? Animu fans or Wrestling fans? They don't seem too bad.

It certainly not metal fans, all they do is fucking fight. What a nightmare the fan base is. Sad!

I feel we are rather cordial here overall, but I have yet to venture into any serious animu discussion with the exception of popping up every here and there and say some shit like...

"Remember Ninja Scroll ya'll? That was cool right!"
It was.

Ive never had randoms comment on wrestling shirts I wear but almost every time I wear a Last Podcast on the Left shirt people want to talk.

Serial killers and satanism are more popular than a fake sport.

I've considered grabbing the Destino shirt from ProWrestlingTees, they have a sale today so I was thinking I might. Turns out the pic is accurate, they don't even put the logo on the sleeve or the text on the back. I could do without the back but the sleeve is cool

Plus you're still charging 24.99 for a shirt. Buncha jerks

jmdajr

Sports team Tshirt are probbaly the "safest" fan shirts I can think of.

Outside of that not sure how I would rank the rest of my nerd shit.

I'm thinking from least worst to worst.

Super Heroes
Metal
Videogames
Wrestling
Animu

But really it just depends what it is sometimes.

The one feature I loved is collision detection pins.

I once won a match because a third guy bulldogged me on top of another guy by accident and the ref counted 3.

If limbs falling and/or being blown off is back, I'll definitely get it eventually. Release day, nah. Fire Pro will tide me over for at least 3 weeks

Recall

They probbaly don't even know what it is most of the time.
"What's a new day? Is that a cartoon?"

Exactly.

It isn't about seeking the approval of others but just wearing things that remind you of the interests you love. Never a need to be ashamed.

Recall

Sephzilla, hit me with that GWF 6 card.

Can I challenge any other big/wide wrestler please? We need to see who the best biggest beast is. Thanks.

Do it Seph or I'm going to ram these cans of Fanta down Zach's throats one by one until he explodes like a soda volcano!

Slizz

Little too much concern what other people think here. Anyways I'll be partaking in PWT 20% off sale, gonna get this Sabu shirt and a Marty shirt, can't decide which Marty though.

sabu1012_2.png

Safe? Nah, just bad ass.

Little too much concern what other people think here. Anyways I'll be partaking in PWT 20% off sale, gonna get this Sabu shirt and a Marty shirt, can't decide which Marty though.

sabu1012_2.png

Safe? Nah, just bad ass.
Oh shit that's actually rad

I wish Raven had better merch, most of his are dumb parodies

PWTees site has been down since the sale started, lol

Top Bottom