• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Zach

2l47xk1.gif

Incredible action.

Mahonay

Banned
Raw Viewership for July 3:

8pm: 2.825
9pm: 2.912
10pm: 2.780

Avg: 2.839

Funny thing is the people who left in the 3rd hour were mostly the over 50 fans.
Because you get sleepy as fuck trying to watch 3 hours of wrestling on a Monday night. It's not the most compelling television either.

After giving it A Moment Of Thought, giving Bray a world title ever was more embarrassing than giving Jinder the title, with or without roids or the Punjabi Prison returning

Zach

The world premiere booking of a legendary talent like myself and you can't even spell my name right?

I was told that GFW was a top shelf organization... tsk tsk.

I always want to spell it like that. I try to remind myself that it's dyslexic Sinatra, but my fingers never want to allow it. And I was rushing to finish it before lunch. I apologize. I'll never make a poster again. It is now your duty. Thank you.

Seriously? I make it to the finals of the Best of the Super Junior members and I get booked in a fucking curtain jerker clusterfuck battle royal?

If I win the battle royal, I'm calling out whoever wins the B+ title match for a shot!

If I'm ever booked again and win, I demand to be in a multiman title match with Beefy

You know, so I can definitely help him win and overcome the odds

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I always want to spell it like that. I try to remind myself that it's dyslexic Sinatra, but my fingers never want to allow it. And I was rushing to finish it before lunch. I apologize. I'll never make a poster again. It is now your duty. Thank you.

Oh man, I'm on poster detail?

Behold!

Z3lZDGZ.png

Zach

Heck yeah, Austin and Bayley -- the two biggest stars in wrestling history -- going after losers who watch the ref during pinfalls.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Give Fire Pro 2 weeks of being out and I'm sure we'll have at least one volunteer willing to do a spinoff

I got dibs on the name GWF Velocity if I ever do one myself

My billionaire buddy Ed Turner and me might be cooking something up.

A World GAF Wrestling if you will.

Top Bottom