• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Syder

Here's my long-awaited, first ever #FAVEFIVESIX

BUSHI - MX - Diving double knee facebreaker

BUSHI.gif

Kenny Omega - Rain-Trigger - Wrist-lock knee strike

RoQ39F6.gif

Kazuchika Okada - Rainmaker - Wrist-lock lariat

GloriousIllinformedAlbatross.gif

Hirooki Goto - Shouten Kai - Vertical suplex sitout side slam

tumblr_opdq1eEAO71s5gtcso3_400.gif

Kenny Omega - One-Winged Angel - Electric chair driver

tumblr_nw3msnIfkm1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Katsuyori Shibata - G2PK - Go 2 Sleep into a soccer kick

RPfG92P.gif

I guess OWA wins favourite finisher by default now that Shibata is finished.

Here's my long-awaited, first ever #FAVEFIVESIX

BUSHI - MX - Diving double knee facebreaker

BUSHI.gif

Kenny Omega - Rain-Trigger - Wrist-lock knee strike

RoQ39F6.gif

Kazuchika Okada - Rainmaker - Wrist-lock lariat

GloriousIllinformedAlbatross.gif

Hirooki Goto - Shouten Kai - Vertical suplex sitout side slam

tumblr_opdq1eEAO71s5gtcso3_400.gif

Kenny Omega - One-Winged Angel - Electric chair driver

tumblr_nw3msnIfkm1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Katsuyori Shibata - G2PK - Go 2 Sleep into a soccer kick

RPfG92P.gif

I guess OWA wins favourite finisher by default now that Shibata is finished.
Damn at the first one.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As a huge fan of Fire Pro's premise, i strongly agree.
It is great to tinker with, no as fun to play or watch

And the Hex is always geared up for the next opportunity , even if he has to leave some fools laying in the back or even more has to make someone vanish.
Koc perfected both

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Joe's impending job is bumming me out fam :(

Foffy

Banned
Mild Fire Pro Wrestling World editor spoilers.

Takashi Iizuka's claw punch, Cesaro's equalizer piledriver, and Sanada's dragon sleeper hold are all moves in the game.

Pentagon Jr.s current mask is also one of the new faces in the editor as well, complete with his older mask.

Takashi Iizuka's claw punch, Cesaro's equalizer piledriver, and Sanada's dragon sleeper hold are all moves in the game.

Pentagon Jr.s current mask is also one of the new faces in the editor as well, complete with his older mask.
There are spoilers for wrestler editing?

Foffy

Banned
There are spoilers for wrestler editing?

Some people want a surprise.

Five people apparently got Early Access early, so that's where this information comes from, hence why I thought it was important to keep this as a spoiler: this has not come from the developers themselves.

It's pretty awesome if they gave it out to community members known for creating wrestlers to get a head start for launch

I was gonna buy day 1 regardless, but I figured I wouldn't touch it until there were a decent amount of created guys to pick from

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Started watching American Gods, this is pretty damn good.

I read the novel years ago but I'll be damned if I can remember anything from it lol.

[SPER]Takashi Iizuka's claw punch, Cesaro's equalizer piledriver, and Sanada's dragon sleeper hold are all moves in the game.

Pentagon Jr.s current mask is also one of the new faces in the editor as well, complete with his older mask.[/SPOILER]

neat

Started watching American Gods, this is pretty damn good.

I read the novel years ago but I'll be damned if I can remember anything from it lol.

I enjoyed the first season. I enjoyed the book too.

I would have enjoyed it even more if it wasnt for Twin Peaks scratching some similar itches far more readily.

@whoever said GBoF was a one time thing

Raw General Manager Kurt Angle recently spoke to the Dallas Observer about the event, and the interviewer couldn’t help but ask him about the name. Angle says that the show was dubbed Great Balls of Fire simply because Vince McMahon thought the name was hilarious, and he expects that this event will return in the future.

“That’s a pretty incredible name for a wrestling show, isn’t it? The head honcho Vince McMahon thought that the name was hilarious, and that’s pretty much the entire story. You never know when it comes to Vince, but he’s usually right, so we trust him. Vince loves the name, so I expect it to become an annual event.”

DMczaf

“That’s a pretty incredible name for a wrestling show, isn’t it? The head honcho Vince McMahon thought that the name was hilarious, and that’s pretty much the entire story. You never know when it comes to Vince, but he’s usually right, so we trust him. Vince loves the name, so I expect it to become an annual event.”

200.webp

Egg0

Banned
Whenever you want to question why something questionable exists in the WWE.

Assume it's because Vince thinks it's funny.

Top Bottom