• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man I really need to buckle down and find a bunch of pre-WCW era Psicosis. I read that his WCW tenure made him FAR worse than previously, and it took a while to shake that off.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all shoulda been around in the dying days of Stro if you wanted to see people being "upset"

LOL, some people took it pretty serious

and let's not forget the call for bans over minion posts. I think someone has a sore spot that Minions see.

klonere

Banned
Not the posts but inconsequential things they have no control over - like fans singing along to Nakamura's theme.

95% of posts on an internet forum are about inconsequential things that people have no control over

LOL, some people took it pretty serious

and let's not forget the call for bans over minion posts. I think someone has a sore spot that Minions see.

When the thread truly got worked into a shoot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it'd be safe to post a wrestling-related Minion pic now. I think people are more relaxed now.

I think it'd be safe to post a wrestling-related Minion pic now. I think people are more relaxed now.
NO-animated-gif.gif

I've seen to many shows on raw where the crowds are just sitting there. I'd much rather have a loud/reactive crowd than a silent one. Makes everything feel more energetic and sells the whole event as an experience.

Mahonay

Banned
I've seen to many shows on raw where the crowds are just sitting there. I'd much rather have a loud/reactive crowd than a silent one. Makes everything feel more energetic and sells the whole event as an experience.
That's my feeling on it as well. Some chants get annoying or can take attention away from the ring, but for me it's a million times better than a dead crowd.

This, it might be annoying but at least there's some NOISE being made.

Top Bottom