• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Menome

LtoPblC.gif

Menome

Finally watched the CWC Bracketology special. Really looking forward to this.

Menome's Hot Tips:

For the left side: Jack Gallagher

For the right side: Johnny Gargano

I know that Kane didn't intentionally kill Katie, that's just not him. I mean I know he throws fireballs and sets people on fire but he couldn't drink & drive.

XenoRaven

I don't get it. What went wrong?
It looks like Kofi stood up too fast for the RKO, but some people in the comments are saying that the finish was supposed to be a punt, in which case Kofi should never have stood up in the first place and Orton just improvised.

dream

RKO was totally justified there. Fucking up the finish is unprofessional as shit, and Kofi probably should have been fired after that. He's just lucky RKO didn't start potatoing him for it.

notworksafe

I had no problem with the way Seth won at 31, the beast wasn't pinned so it was cool. If you give away your attraction so many times though, it's no longer an attraction.

I don't have anything against Seth winning the way he did either. I was there when it happened and it was a fucking amazing moment.

But WWE doesn't need to do it again.

Orton even shoves him down back to the ground like he's trying to tell him to stay down.

I'm pretty sure that moment was from the time Kofi was getting a decent push (as he said a month ago, 2009 was his best year and this match was a number one contender match I believe). Maybe this fuck up cost him the chance of rising up the ranks?

STUPID STUPID STUPID!

Naw, Kofi was supposed to stay down and get punted, instead he got up.

It looks like Kofi stood up too fast for the RKO, but some people in the comments are saying that the finish was supposed to be a punt, in which case Kofi should never have stood up in the first place and Orton just improvised.

Kofi was supposed to stay laying on the ground so Orton could get his punt kick spot in. Kofi got up. Orton pushes him down again to retry. Kofi gets back. Orton starts going STUPID as he RKO and pins Kofi. He broke kayfabe and lost his shit while repeatedly calling Kofi stupid

Ok.. this happened during the era I wasn't watching wrestling. I saw Orton pissed and noticed him yelling stupid bUT couldn't see what Kofi did wrong.

shanafan

Brock Lesnar's purse for defeating Mark Hunt in the co-main event of UFC 200 last night was $2.5 million, according to Kevin Iole of Yahoo Sports.

This is not only Lesnar's biggest UFC payday but the highest guaranteed pay for any UFC fighter in history. Conor McGregor was previously guaranteed $1 million in March for UFC 196.

Lesnar will also receive money for pay-per-view sales.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...rock_Lesnar_Revealed.html#2o5e45mskoEKUHKZ.99

Holy..

Came across a great picture on Instagram today that I wish I saved:

Dusty and Andre are in a bathroom, and Dusty has his hand on Andre's butt. Andre looks appalled and Dusty has a huge chew tin in his back pocket.

bjork

About a year ago, an estimated value of 12.5 million. This year, 16 million.

Had he stayed in WWF through his first contract, he'd have been worth $40+ at the end of it. He's about getting paid, but he's shown that he won't do something if he isn't into it.

Top Bottom