• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Mahonay

Banned
Y'all a bunch of puppets.
20130617_RAW_Henry_Attack_LARGE_L_crop_north.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
The whole pairing between Backlund and Young was both their idea. Backlund came to Young with the idea before Wrestlemania and they pitched it and eventually WWE said yes to it.
It comes off as a little tasteless. I'd probably be more comfortable with it if it wasn't a Vince McMahon promotion.

The whole pairing between Backlund and Young was both their idea. Backlund came to Young with the idea before Wrestlemania and they pitched it and eventually WWE said yes to it.
Backlund should come out with the people power scooter, only it'll have make young great again on the front. Speaking of which, no vignettes last night.

Is there even going to be a conclusion to these things? Because I feel like one week we're going to get a final dark comedy sketch that's Backlund telling Darren Young that he will never be great and he never was great and then he disappears off TV forever.

Is there even going to be a conclusion to these things? Because I feel like one week we're going to get a final dark comedy sketch that's Backlund telling Darren Young that he will never be great and he never was great and then he disappears off TV forever.
I think he'll run in on the Rusev Titus match Monday since it's the 4th.

Zach

I guess this was the last Russo Era WWF pay-per-view. I thought Chyna was going to beat Double J for the IC straaap and send him packin', too, but I guess Jarrett hangs around for another month or so.

I guess this was the last Russo Era WWF pay-per-view. I thought Chyna was going to beat Double J for the IC straaap and send him packin', too, but I guess Jarrett hangs around for another month or so.
This is one of the moments you should find a dirty sheet article on the situation.

dream

Remember like a year ago when I was pointing out how awful NXT fans are and the ISEC hive mind told me I was wrong, gimmick posting, and hated fun? Like, they were seriously upset about it. Good times, good times.

That's my feeling on it as well. Some chants get annoying or can take attention away from the ring, but for me it's a million times better than a dead crowd.

This, it might be annoying but at least there's some NOISE being made.
Yeah I think it may have to do with watching wrestling in the late 90's early 00's. Unless my memory is messed up crowds use to go nuts for everything.

On a side note, Damn why are check cashing lines always so long -_-

Remember like a year ago when I was pointing out how awful NXT fans are and the ISEC hive mind told me I was wrong, gimmick posting, and hated fun? Like, they were seriously upset about it. Good times, good times.

But they are pretty bad. They nearly ruined the Nakamura match at the last Takeover.

Browny

Banned
Watched John Wick then Deadpool afterwards. Both very good - I'd watch John Wick again though (which is good since it's the one I bought not rented).

Yeah I think it may have to do with watching wrestling in the late 90's early 00's. Unless my memory is messed up crowds use to go nuts for everything.

On a side note, Damn why are check cashing lines always so long -_-
You're correct, everything was hyped back in the day, also, less cellular phones so peiple were actually watching what was going on. Or reading a book lol.

It's the first of the month and banks are closed Monday.

Kaladin

Remember that time you posted in these threads without a condescending tone? No, I don't either.

Aiii

So not worth it
Can't have a monthly wrestling thread without complaining about Full Sail changes. Glad we're hiring all the classics on the first day so we can move on for the other thirty.

Nekofrog

Banned
It's an internet forum nobody is actually upset

Veins bulge in my neck everytime cesaro does his opponent sits in corner staring at Cesaro waiting for him to stop running around to come give him an uppercut spot.

I nearly have an embolism pop from sheer rage if he does it to 2 or more people in different corners at the same time.

I don't know why I take offense at this spot, it feels like my intelligence is being insulted live on television and I'm expecting cesaro to turn to the camera and flip it the bird while mouthing "fuck you, frog" at the end of the spot. Yet somehow I'm perfectly okay with sequences equally as stupid like tree of woe setups or Carmella running in place for like 6 seconds before a bronco buster

tldr old man hates harmless but dumb spots

Recall

Zach I missed your thoughts on Anarchy Rulz. What you think of Lynn vs Storm and the three way title match?

Top Bottom