• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Zach is almost at his final destination

yep

Fitts

Hey y'all... do me a favor. Someone send me a PM when Nakamura is a main event fixture. The few matches I've caught of his were awesome and he keeps popping up in my Team Stream bringing the hype. I've been checking out WWE intermittently since Wrestlemania, but if they start building the shows around him I'm all in.

Good lord what an entertainer.

Anth0ny

Hey y'all... do me a favor. Someone send me a PM when Nakamura is a main event fixture. The few matches I've caught of his were awesome and he keeps popping up in my Team Stream bringing the hype. I've been checking out WWE intermittently since Wrestlemania, but if they start building the shows around him I'm all in.

I'm assuming you've seen Nakamura/Styles from earlier this year, but if not... watch Nakamura/Styles from earlier this year.

Main-eventer where tho. NXT or the big W. Cause he will never be in a WWE main unless it's a Roman job. NXT is soon tho.

Zach

Holy crap, the unveiling of The Total Package -- Lex Luger is dead! -- was amazing. So weird. Wasn't expecting that.

Haha, legitshook.com has it covered, of course:

Zach

Rusev should take a page out of Berlyn's book and have the ring announcer ask the crowd for total silence during his match. Classic silly heel heat.

ATTN: BIG DAVE IS SHOOTING

6lmeIQ7.png

????

EDIT nevermind, see your photos now.

Wow, this is that Meltzer guy everyone talks about? I seriously thought you meant Batista, lol. Someone on this forum called me out for being a huge mark for Meltzer when I didn't even know who he was. This dude an insider?

Heroman

Banned
????

EDIT nevermind, see your photos now.

Wow, this is that Meltzer guy everyone talks about? I seriously thought you meant Batista, lol. Someone on this forum called me out for being a huge mark for Meltzer when I didn't even know who he was. This dude an insider?

Meltzer is perhaps the most respected man in all of wrestling . He has been covering pro wrestling for a long time and has connections everywhere.

Meltzer is perhaps the most respected man in all of wrestling . He has been covering pro wrestling for a long time and has connections everywhere.

Oh, I see. Yeah, I have seen people throw the name around but I had no idea what he does or who he was. Thanks!

Top Bottom