• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Heroman

Banned
ishii vs shibata was so good.
fuckyou.gif

Lothar

Banned
"If brains were gasoline, he couldn’t propel a flea’s motorcycle around a raindrop. If you took Vince Russo’s brain and you bowled it towards a drinking straw, it would look like you were rolling a kernel of corn into a storm drain." - Jim Cornette on this week's podcast

Yeah, everyone listen to Cornette this week.

https://mlwradio.libsyn.com

Start it at about 45 minutes in.

I'm drunk and it's my birthday so I feel like the most important thing in the world right now is that people validate my opinion that Bull Buchanan was dope. Him and the Boss Man was a goat team, right?

Who would win in a grumpiness contest: Bret Hart or Cornette?
I'm drunk and it's my birthday so I feel like the most important thing in the world right now is that people validate my opinion that Bull Buchanan was dope. Him and the Boss Man was a goat team, right?

He had a good look. I can't remember any of his matches though.

Colocho

Banned

They had a classic match against D-Lo Brown and The Godfather at WM2000, the grand daddy of Wrestlemanias.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
"If brains were gasoline, he couldn’t propel a flea’s motorcycle around a raindrop. If you took Vince Russo’s brain and you bowled it towards a drinking straw, it would look like you were rolling a kernel of corn into a storm drain." - Jim Cornette on this week's podcast

Yeah, everyone listen to Cornette this week.

https://mlwradio.libsyn.com

Start it at about 45 minutes in.

Don't listen to Cornette ever

DMczaf

That feel when you go on a date and find out she's a huge ass Trump supporter...

I'm fucking half Pakistani with Muslim family and I get the "why don't you support Trump??" response!

Also she's from Hong Kong!

Kurita

That feel when you go on a date and find out she's a huge as Trump supporter...

I'm fucking half Pakistani with Muslim family and I get the "why don't you support Trump??" response!

She knows how to get some heat

That feel when you go on a date and find out she's a huge as Trump supporter...

Dump her immediately no good can come from association with this level of stupidity.

That feel when you go on a date and find out she's a huge ass Trump supporter...

Brother DM I didn't know you shared Pakistani blood as well.

DMczaf

Once she found out I was not a Trump guy, the rest of the date went sour.

However, how the fuck does she go on a date with a middle eastern looking dude and be surprised that he's not a Trump guy??

I feel like it's Monday night and 3 hours of my life was wasted

Guzim

I was honestly in utter shock when she said that.

I was a second away from "...do you see what I look like?"

Fuck it, gonna watch some Brother Nero
You should've mentioned how you supported Trump during the Battle of the Billionaires.

It's American's birthday weekend and it has me thinking about the best anti-American heels.

Slaughter w/ Sheik as his manager is still a tough one to beat in my opinion. Slaughter did such a good job in this role and the timing of this run was awful/perfect to make it work.

Fuckin' WWE and their complete fuck up with Hassan.

It's American's birthday weekend and it has me thinking about the best anti-American heels.

Slaughter w/ Sheik as his manager is still a tough one to beat in my opinion. Slaughter did such a good job in this role and the timing of this run was awful/perfect to make it work.

Worked so well it actually made people stop watching and buying tickets.

Yep, it was truly a deplorable time to roll out that angle. I was mostly watch wrestling then via VHS and occasionally on Saturday Night. Plus I was also 6 so the gravity of it didn't hit me.

Really wish they would grow out of evil foreigner/anti-American gimmicks but sadly not.

But that's what you get with crowds who still think flag waving bullshit and USA chants are OK.

Top Bottom