• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

khkKWCN.jpg

Apoc87

Banned
Macho Man cut the greatest promos in the history of wrestling. Every single time. No one can touch him in that department

Punk was a little boring in the ring but his promos were some of my favorite. You can tell he was speaking partially from truth with some of the heated ones (Pipebomb, HHH, The Rock).

Dusty's up there. Harley Race, too. Tully's underappreciated as a promo guy, I've also become a big fan of Buzz Sawyer's work recently. Dude was genuinely nuts and that came across in his promos.

Striker

Punk was a little boring in the ring but his promos were some of my favorite. You can tell he was speaking partially from truth with some of the heated ones (Pipebomb, HHH, The Rock).
This is Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque.

Lot of people love Austin's 96-97 mic work, which I did too, but Mankind was incredible in that same timeframe.

Mahonay

Banned
Foley cut some pretty amazing promos during his whole run as Mankind. Especially early on when it was still New Gen Era and he really stood out as something that actually seemed legit.

Marvel

could never
Has foley ever done a bad promo? none pop into my head other than maybe some Dude Love schticks. But that was kinda that personas thang.

Zach

Makes me sad that Bobby and Tony don't hash it out.
Macho Man cut the greatest promos in the history of wrestling. Every single time. No one can touch him in that department

Jake is pretty close.

Dusty's up there. Harley Race, too. Tully's underappreciated as a promo guy, I've also become a big fan of Buzz Sawyer's work recently. Dude was genuinely nuts and that came across in his promos.

Foley cut some pretty amazing promos during his whole run as Mankind. Especially early on when it was still New Gen Era and he really stood out as something that actually seemed legit.
Arn!

And yeah, some of those other guys, too.

This is Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque.

Lot of people love Austin's 96-97 mic work, which I did too, but Mankind was incredible in that same timeframe.

Has foley ever done a bad promo? none pop into my head other than maybe some Dude Love schticks. But that was kinda that personas thang.

Good enough reason to post this bomb ass promo again

bjork

Best foley promo has to be either the Cane Dewey one, or the one about pro wrestling never being respected. Those are both stellar.

That feel when you go on a date and find out she's a huge ass Trump supporter...

I'm fucking half Pakistani with Muslim family and I get the "why don't you support Trump??" response!

Also she's from Hong Kong!
Ask her if she knows Hong Kong Shinsooky.

Aiii

So not worth it
The following has been announced for Monday's 4th of July RAW from Columbus, Ohio:

* A former SmackDown General Manager appears

* Titus O'Neil vs. WWE United States Champion Rusev with the title on the line

* WWE Champion Dean Ambrose vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz in a non-title match

* 16-man Elimination Match with Team USA vs. Team International, participants TBA

Vicky and no less than two U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A matches, isn't life grant.

Fuck WWE.

Edge has to be living the ultimate life, getting to team up with your idol and winning the tag team titles, that's awesome. Fuck hulkhokkan though.

miserable

what will happen on Raw: Rusev has Titus in the Accolade. Titus is about to tap, when "Real American" plays. Hogan comes out, taunts and distracts Rusev. Titus rolls him up for the victory. Hogan big boots Rusev out of the ring, then embraces Titus who raises Hogan's arm as USA chants fill the arena. Vince laughs backstage.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Reigns and Cena can learn a thing or two from Nak's suit taste.

Cena has his own style which is more than most people can say. He's got that 'I stopped giving a fuck' style which is the pinnacle of fashion. When you know it don't matter what you wear.

Marvel

could never
Cena has his own style which is more than most people can say. He's got that 'I stopped giving a fuck' style which is the pinnacle of fashion. When you know it don't matter what you wear.
The Iris Apfel of pro wrestling, sorta.

Top Bottom