• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Here's a dream match right now that I don't think anyone expects

Jericho-1.jpg
url1.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is 2016 Jericho vs. anyone a dream match

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gene is shooting, buckos
Gene Okerlund ‏@TheGeneOkerlund 38m38 minutes ago
Bobby & Cyndi are two of my dearest & closest friends. Cannot believe these FAKE accounts @Cynthia_Heenan @RealBobbyHeenan UNFOLLOW. GO

DMczaf

Jericho has been able to turn his character around in 2016 with this heel run.

He's still lost a few steps in the ring, but I like this Jericho.

Menome

Can't be, Menome moved on to different territories when the Sandow kingdom fell, just like his new idol the drifter Elias Samson

I still fly the Sandow-flag. Just difficult to enlighten you all on his ongoing greatness when his next video-based appearance isn't until the end of this month.

Alo0oy

Banned
Reigns is suspended, now I can watch WWE in peace without falling asleep, did I miss anything important over the past year?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, I've heard about AJ Styles and the brand split, good shit. Not sure how the brand split is gonna work with such an awful roster though.

The roster isn't awful by any conceivable stretch that's just a thing people generically say because acting like you like wrestling is perceived by wrestling fans as a bad characteristic in wrestling fans.

Kurita

Yeah, I've heard about AJ Styles and the brand split, good shit. Not sure how the brand split is gonna work with such an awful roster though.

The roster isn't bad at all though, there's a lot of talent, it just seems they don't know what to do with most of them

Alo0oy

Banned
The roster isn't awful by any conceivable stretch that's just a thing people generically say because acting like you like wrestling is perceived by wrestling fans as a bad characteristic in wrestling fans.

The roster isn't bad at all though, there's a lot of talent, it just seems they don't know what to do with most of them

I don't know, we'll see. As long as Reigns is nowhere near the main event, I'm good.

Angry Grimace

I'm struggling to think of anyone who is actively bad other than Dana Brooke and Titus O'Neil. Even Apollo Crews can work and Baron Corbin has a character that could go...somewhere if they knew what to do with it.

I don't know, we'll see. As long as Reigns is nowhere near the main event, I'm good.

Roman Reigns is in the main event of Battleground

Ithil

And another thing, Health Care came up during the date. How does motherfucking health care come up during a first date?!

And Obama has not protected us from terrorism, and Drumpf is going to "go after them". And how Drumpf is "an outsider who is going to shake up the establishment".

I was in hell, Mean Gene!!

Russo in WCW was an outsider that shook up the establishment.

DMczaf

It always makes me sad when I hear of the original Bret Hart 1992 title run booking before Jake and Warrior got suspended/quit and Hogan quit.

92 Survivor Series - Beat Jake The Snake clean with the Sharpshooter

93 Rumble - Beat Warrior clean with the Sharpshooter

WM9 - Lose to Yokozuna, gain sympathy from fans.

SummerSlam 93 - Beat Hogan clean...with the Sharpshooter!

That run could have been insane.

Zach

Wait. One of you guys posted a gif of a poor man's brainbuster that AJ Styles did on RAW the other day. Did they call it? Like, someone said "brainbuster"?

I'd just be surprised, what with the spotlight on brain trauma these days.

jred2k

Wait. One of you guys posted a gif of a poor man's brainbuster that AJ Styles did on RAW the other day. Did they call it? Like, someone said "brainbuster"?

Cole referred to it as a "brain-dontworryhesok"

miserable

JBL said brainbuster

DMczaf

Listening to Meltzer's WM13 recollection.

Nothing is funnier than Vince sending Pat Patterson to HBK's room the night before SS97 to teach him how to get out of wrestling holds in case Bret shoots on him.

This fucking carny ass business.

Top Bottom