• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Kurita

Cnp-CBQWcAENQ0q.jpg

Smackdown

I mean Balor himself posted it. I don't think it was even supposed to be a secret.
The saving grace of Balor finally debuting is going to be the fact we don't need to deal with anymore annoying daily teases.

The man would be main-eventing Wrestlemania and still acting like he's about to debut for the first time.

klonere

Banned
Kayne is the best character on the face of the earth. So hateable and loveable. You'd def get some mid 90s style WCW crowds if you could shoot an angle with him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WHO IS THIS MONSTROUS WOMAN THAT HAS ATTACKED BECKY?
WHY THATS THE MOST DOMINANT WOMAN IN NXT(this week) NIA JAX
A BROKENBecky would be so cool actually.

She already has the goofy face and accent.

The reason Matt works is because it's played so straight. Where as Becky is the opposite

klonere

Banned

The reason Matt works is because it's played so straight. Where as Becky is the opposite

....yeah the goofy accent that she totally puts on....

and the personality that she's forced since 2006.....

SHE'S THE ROCK'S COUSIN, JUST LIKE ROMAN REIGNS, MAGGLE! SHE'LL MAKE YOU HAIL HER AND SAY, "YASS QUEEN," MAGGLE.

Or, Nia becomes the 5th Charlotte cronie in an attempt to make Charlotte look strong.
The only reason I think that wouldn't work is because Dana is already supposed to be like her bodyguard/enforcer

Will probably be the case though, because you can't have a women be a heel without being in a heel faction. I mean that's just common sense

Only thing I will say about Nia coming up now is if you build her up as a monster on the main roster, you set up a perfect way to bring Asuka in to kill her

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
....yeah the goofy accent that she totally puts on....

and the personality that she's forced since 2006.....

...What? When did I say any of that? Or even imply it?

Becky makes instagram videos about how funny her puns are and how awkward she is. Matt is 100% serious in his dumb, extravagant gimmick. Becky would corpse through the entire thing and make it really obvious she just thinks it's funny. Where as this is real life for Matt.

klonere

Banned
...What? When did I say any of that? Or even imply it?

Becky makes instagram videos about how funny her puns are and how awkward she is. Matt is 100% serious in his dumb, extravagant gimmick. Becky would corpse through the entire thing and make it really obvious she just thinks it's funny. Where as this is real life for Matt.

ahh I get you. Misconstrued your post.

Recall

So renaming and re-editing the entire in game Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 roster is a long process and I'm loving it.

As an AJPW affiliated game it nice that the AJPW guys have the right appearance but for everyone else it's a big process. It's a shame a lot of resources for the edits and costumes are long gone, just GameFAQs left now.

Nia is awful
Charlotte is awful
Natty is awful
Sasha is there
sometimes
Becky is Becky
can't fix that sadly
Dana is greener than Tom Sibley
Paige is an afterthought
Nikki is not there in the foreseeable future

Can't remember any other Divas. #DivasRevolution

Heroman

Banned
Nia is awful
Charlotte is awful
Natty is awful
Sasha is there
sometimes
Becky is Becky
can't fix that sadly
Dana is greener than Tom Sibley
Paige is an afterthought
Nikki is not there in the foreseeable future

Can't remember any other Divas. #DivasRevolution

What about Eva?

Nia is actually trying imo.
I'm inclined to agree. Nia's not perfect and I think she should spend more time down in NXT before being called up, but yeah, she's making an effort and seems to be improving.

The problem, I think, is the fact they're trying to push her as a monster but they have done a piss-poor job of it. You guys might joke that she'll attack Becky or something stereotypical to establish herself but odds are that's exactly what will happen.

Caderfix

I want to become a vegetarian, but I know it is going to be hard as fuck. Is anyone here a vegetarian? If so, how long did it take until you got over eating meat and do you just eat healthy or do you take vitamins as well?

klonere

Banned
Any Japanese pro wrestling training would be ban here.

There was a gif going around a few days ago about some 15!!! year old girl making her debut against Meiko Satomura (I think) where Meiko just beat her up, very badly. It was pretty disturbing.

Of course that 15 year old is a pretty great wrestler now.

Top Bottom