• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

DMczaf

Goodbye ya'll

661c4dc4_o.png

There is no tomorrow !

There is no tomorrow !

Kaladin

So I have a question.

With Shane and Stephanie being commissioner and having their own GMs, does that mean we won't see them as much anymore, and the GM will be in charge of the on screen day to day stuff?

I mean, a GM runs the show, commissioners step in when needed.

Toki767

So I have a question.

With Shane and Stephanie being commissioner and having their own GMs, does that mean we won't see them as much anymore, and the GM will be in charge of the on screen day to day stuff?

I think they're only doing that because Shane is probably not going to be on TV every week so they feel the need to have someone in charge while he's gone.

Caderfix

So I have a question.

I think we'll see Steph and Shane once or twice a month and the GMs every week.

Kaladin

I could see them bringing in Eric Bischoff to GM Raw as a surprise. Stephanie could bring him in because he knows competition and how to run a flagship wrestling show.

As they say in the South, "Bless her heart."

You can try and keep trying. It doesn't mean she's going to get there.

I'm inclined to agree. Nia's not perfect and I think she should spend more time down in NXT before being called up, but yeah, she's making an effort and seems to be improving.

The problem, I think, is the fact they're trying to push her as a monster but they have done a piss-poor job of it. You guys might joke that she'll attack Becky or something stereotypical to establish herself but odds are that's exactly what will happen.
She's about a year away from really grasping the ultimate way, I think with the main rostet move, it'll help her out. If you're willing to get it, you'll get it. If you're just there for publicity and a pay check, you'll just get by.

I want to become a vegetarian, but I know it is going to be hard as fuck. Is anyone here a vegetarian? If so, how long did it take until you got over eating meat and do you just eat healthy or do you take vitamins as well?
I've been one for 10 years and I didn't start really hammering down on clean eating until college. So that was four years after I decided to become vegetarian. I don't take vitamins(even though I'm supposed to) but it's all discipline. Once you get a year or two out, it becomes second natute. I cook meats all the time and never have the urge to look back. And let's get this clear, I'm vegetarian, not vegan. Cheese is the only source of food I need.

Tom Nook

So I have a question.

I believe so, Shane and Steph will not show up every week. The GM is one appearing every week. To freshening up the brands, the GM changes if "they didn't do a good job."

Yeah! They really fucked up going to tnn, they cut their viewers deep. I understood where they were coming from but USA is just better all around. I often wonder how different things would've been had they stayed.

Now I remember Rey Mysterio talked about wrestling in small places in Tijuana, do they still put on events there?

Thanks for the suggesting. What we should do is make a list of places to visit. We're going to try to stay a week so that should give us enough time to do whatever. When's the best time of the year to visit?

Yeah, you can still find lucha events in the city.

Also I second that you go to Rosarito / Ensenada /Valle de Guadalupe.

If you go to Valle de Guadalupe you can visit the wine museum and go to Barón Balché and Monte Xanic wineries. They are one of the most expensive in the region, but the wines are really good and the places are really pretty.

Bischoff Ross Report said:
"If you're going to make the brand split, then, by definition, they have to be different from each other. It can't just be part one and part two. Monday Night RAW on Monday and Monday Night RAW part 2 called SmackDown. If you do that, it's going to die and that's kind of what I did. And without casting any aspersions to the billion dollar company, that's what they did the first time. You couldn't really differentiate between the two significantly enough for the viewer to feel like they were two separate brands. You can't just use blue lights on one show and red lights on the other one and call them different brands when the talent is going back and forth and there's no distinction. It requires a tremendous amount of creative discipline."

He talks about how desire to get back into the business as well

Caderfix

Wait, so ive been busy all weekend and watching EVO and stuff...

Brock got popped??? hahahahaha wtf man cmon, i thought he was a jacked white boy and we all had to just deal with it

There's a rumor around saying it's not actually steroids or anything like that, it's just something Brock uses for asthma in specific seasons.

I don't believe it but, anyway, I'll wait for the official result.

UberTag

There's a rumor around saying it's not actually steroids or anything like that, it's just something Brock uses for asthma in specific seasons.

I don't believe it but, anyway, I'll wait for the official result.
If over-the-counter asthma medication is getting guys popped by the USADA then they're entire testing regimen needs to be re-evaluated.

So yeah, I don't believe it either.

Gurrry

Raw has the first overall pick
Since SmackDown Live is a two-hour show and Raw is three hours, for every two picks SmackDown Live receives, Raw will receive three picks
Tag teams count as one pick unless a Commissioner/General Manager specifically only wants one member of the team​
Six draft picks will be made off the NXT roster​

damn, just saw this too. what a shit sucker. basically tells me that smackdown is a B show still.

its also weird to tell us exactly how many people are going to the main roster from NXT when this is supposed to be a draft where anything can happen.

Toki767

Smackdown was always going to be the B show.

It'll probably still be better than Raw for most of the viewing audience, but it's always going to be the B show in the eyes of Vince.

Yeah, you can still find lucha events in the city.

Also I second that you go to Rosarito / Ensenada /Valle de Guadalupe.

If you go to Valle de Guadalupe you can visit the wine museum and go to Barón Balché and Monte Xanic wineries. They are one of the most expensive in the region, but the wines are really good and the places are really pretty.
I'm not a drinker lol.

But how far are those 3 places from each other? Also how far are they from Mexico City?

Kaladin

It's supposedly a prescribed anti inflammatory, a discus inhaler.

I'm familiar with Advair, and that is something that if you need it, you need it. They shouldn't penalize him for that if true. That also sounds like something they should ask about or be made aware of before testing because asthma meds can contain steroids.

Top Bottom