• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

imBask

Banned
I want to become a vegetarian, but I know it is going to be hard as fuck. Is anyone here a vegetarian? If so, how long did it take until you got over eating meat and do you just eat healthy or do you take vitamins as well?

it's only hard as fuck if you tell yourself it's hard as fuck. It's actually really easy if you cook, and if you're not a complete asshole at restaurants, as in your life decisions shouldn't affect other people, if your friends want to go to a steakhouse and they don't serve anything vegetarian, you stay home

I've tried a couple of times but I love chicken and I wasn't doing it with any particular motivation behind it so I didn't mind going back and forth, I eat chicken now but I basically never eat red meat, I replace most of my red meat with tofu of vegan stuff, like hamburgers, tacos and burritos.

go for it and don't worry too much

Nia is awful
Charlotte is awful
Natty is awful
Sasha is there
sometimes
Becky is Becky
can't fix that sadly
Dana is greener than Tom Sibley
Paige is an afterthought
Nikki is not there in the foreseeable future

Can't remember any other Divas. #DivasRevolution

You forgot luminaries of women's wrestling like the one with the Rear View:
naomi-rear-view-o.gif

The wacky one:
QESupsR.gif

And the daughter of a legend
ary alleged murderer

tumblr_nu4fwcK1UT1rn2n0zo1_400.gif

And they're all POC, so OwensIsNow is a confirmed racist.

Nia is awful
Charlotte is awful
Natty is awful
Sasha is there
sometimes
Becky is Becky
can't fix that sadly
Dana is greener than Tom Sibley
Paige is an afterthought
Nikki is not there in the foreseeable future

Can't remember any other Divas. #DivasRevolution
Emma is great and has a dope entrance theme

She isn't listed in the eligible draft list though :'(

I actually think Nia is pretty solid, her Takeover match with Asuka was better than the Bayley match at Dallas

Caderfix

Not hard at all. The most work put into shifting to any new diet is to string together some recipes. That and the prep work is the most mundane aspect of the transition at first but becomes second nature fast.

it's only hard as fuck if you tell yourself it's hard as fuck. It's actually really easy if you cook, and if you're not a complete asshole at restaurants, as in your life decisions shouldn't affect other people, if your friends want to go to a steakhouse and they don't serve anything vegetarian, you stay home

I've tried a couple of times but I love chicken and I wasn't doing it with any particular motivation behind it so I didn't mind going back and forth, I eat chicken now but I basically never eat red meat, I replace most of my red meat with tofu of vegan stuff, like hamburgers, tacos and burritos.

go for it and don't worry too much

The big problem is that I eat red meat at least 3 times a week since when I can remember. I love it. But, yeah, I'm probably overthinking.

I'll just go for it.

klonere

Banned
y'all know those draft rules are meant to be broken right?

"Shane, you think you can take *insert wrestler name here* away from me??? Well I know these rules say *insert stupid rule here* but I'M STEPHANIE MCMAHON GODDAMNIT and I OWN this building ahahaha and therefore I steal ALL your draft picks!!!"

something like that

What if Rollins gets drafted to SmackDown, so they have to find a replacement opponent for Ambrose. Lights go out, Full version of Real American, Hogan walks down ramp, hits big boot, drops leg, 1, 2, 3, Hulkamania in 2016.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What if Rollins gets drafted to SmackDown, so they have to find a replacement opponent for Ambrose. Lights go out, Full version of Real American, Hogan walks down ramp, hits big boot, drops leg, 1, 2, 3, Hulkamania in 2016.

"Hulkster I need to get my shit in. I'm nothing without it"
lFzO8Le.gif

AFuvjh5.gif

hXjfD7r.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rikishi said he loved working with the Steiners because it meant you could take the night off because they were just going to throw you around anyways

Top Bottom