• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

I'm not a drinker lol.

But how far are those 3 places from each other? Also how far are they from Mexico City?

Oh well, you can enjoy the view and the food q:

Pretty close, on the same route.

Very, very far from Mexico City. Rosarito and Ensenada are in the state of Baja California, same as Tijuana, border with California. Mexico City is in the center of Mexico.

Oh well, you can enjoy the view and the food q:

Pretty close, on the same route.

Very, very far from Mexico City. Rosarito and Ensenada are in the state of Baja California, same as Tijuana, border with California. Mexico City is in the center of Mexico.
Hmmm you got me excited then you crushed me. If you were me, which route would you take? Do The City or do the other 3?

Kaladin

2016-07-18-top-draft-picks.jpg

Hmmm you got me excited then you crushed me. If you were me, which route would you take? Do The City or do the other 3?

Depends on what you like, but Mexico City has way more to offer in general. But I do not know if you want to travel all the way there. Baja California is a border state with California, so is a close trip. For Mexico City you have to travel via plane.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He will win in the first round with an Anaconda Vise. Believe.

When you said that you need to prepare your will you were talking about the one year ban bet, right? If not, then disregard anything I said lol
Yeah, talkin about my incoming ban.

Depends on what you like, but Mexico City has way more to offer in general. But I do not know if you want to travel all the way there. Baja California is a border state with California, so is a close trip. For Mexico City you have to travel via plane.
Yeah we'd have to travel via plane anyway lol, we're no where close to the area. I really want to get to Tijuana to see a show though. Maybe I can find something in the city.

The only bad thing about maybe having
Daniel Bryan
as Smackdown GM means we don't get to have
the old tradition of beating the shit out of the GM continuing.

Yeah we'd have to travel via plane anyway lol, we're no where close to the area. I really want to get to Tijuana to see a show though. Maybe I can find something in the city.

If you want to see a lucha show, Mexico City is a better option. You can go to Arena Mexico and see LA Park or go to one of the indies shows that Data promotes. If you go to Tijuana you can visit Rosarito, Ensenada and Valle de Guadalupe, they are on the same route.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don West ‏@DonWestDeals Jul 16
Got the new boat out on the Columbia River today #greattimeswithfriends

CniQRoxUsAEOViQ.jpg
I hope he gets drafted. Love this guy.

Heel, you ever read Jon Taffer's book? "Raising the Bar" - it's excellent. He has copyrighted the phrase Reaction Management. A true entrepreneur.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
She's about a year away from really grasping the ultimate way, I think with the main rostet move, it'll help her out. If you're willing to get it, you'll get it. If you're just there for publicity and a pay check, you'll just get by.

I've been one for 10 years and I didn't start really hammering down on clean eating until college. So that was four years after I decided to become vegetarian. I don't take vitamins(even though I'm supposed to) but it's all discipline. Once you get a year or two out, it becomes second natute. I cook meats all the time and never have the urge to look back. And let's get this clear, I'm vegetarian, not vegan. Cheese is the only source of food I need.

I could flip the switch any day to Vegetarian, I usually eat vegetarian two times a day. But give up cheese? Not on your life. I'd give up steaks before I gave up cheese. Vegan cheese is universally nasty.

Almost nothing can replace butter either.

Solely because of the next two nights of happenings, I signed up for the 7-day Playstation Vue trial, and if it works, I'm impressed!

Haven't had access to live cable TV in almost a year, and haven't seen a single RAW or Smackdown in that time. It's gonna be weird.

EDIT: New page!
Britani_Knight.jpg

Kaladin

Solely because of the next two nights of happenings, I signed up for the 7-day Playstation Vue trial, and if it works, I'm impressed!

Haven't had access to live cable TV in almost a year, and haven't seen a single RAW or Smackdown in that time. It's gonna be weird.

Playstation Vue is awesome, it's my main TV sub. I use it in addition to the WWE Network, Netflix and yearly Amazon Prime.

Tom Nook

I live in the west coast, can I watch Raw and SD live?

I live in the west coast, can I watch Raw and SD live?

I'm in Oregon, and it looks like Vue isn't giving me access to either Raw or Smackdown until 8 p.m. Pacific. I was hoping I could start at 5 p.m. like with satellite.

Haven't set it up on the PS4 yet, but there's a Vue app for the Amazon FireTV that's pretty decent. I'm glad to see it on non-Sony platforms.

There is no proof that Brock's pop was for Advair, but Advair is a steroid, one that is used specifically to improve cardiovascular performance. If someone wanted to fight for three rounds and not get gassed, it would help a lot.

If you want to see a lucha show, Mexico City is a better option. You can go to Arena Mexico and see LA Park or go to one of the indies shows that Data promotes. If you go to Tijuana you can visit Rosarito, Ensenada and Valle de Guadalupe, they are on the same route.
I'm sold now, thanks man!
I could flip the switch any day to Vegetarian, I usually eat vegetarian two times a day. But give up cheese? Not on your life. I'd give up steaks before I gave up cheese. Vegan cheese is universally nasty.

Almost nothing can replace butter either.
Yeah cheese shpuld be the national food, that shit is God's golden gift to this earth. People who can't eat cheese, I feel sorry for them, fuck that imitation shit. Nothing comes close. I can eat cheese and ice cream but can't drink milk lol.

Tom Nook

I'm in Oregon, and it looks like Vue isn't giving me access to either Raw or Smackdown until 8 p.m. Pacific. I was hoping I could start at 5 p.m. like with satellite.

Haven't set it up on the PS4 yet, but there's a Vue app for the Amazon FireTV that's pretty decent. I'm glad to see it on non-Sony platforms.

Thanks

I'm researching ways to watch RAW and SD Live without "the other way.."

Caderfix

There is no proof that Brock's pop was for Advair, but Advair is a steroid, one that is used specifically to improve cardiovascular performance. If someone wanted to fight for three rounds and not get gassed, it would help a lot.

The rumor also says that he didn't take it while in Vegas, due to the climate and that he was clean according to the multiple tests made previously, so he didn't have any advantage going in.

But it's really hard to believe someone can look like Brock does being almost 40 without taking anything.

But it's really hard to believe someone can look like Brock does being almost 40 without taking anything.
There is some genetic predisposition to being a big boy in scandinavian bloodlines, and just from the face and the blond hair I would guess that's Brock's ancestry, and yes, looking it up his mom is Norwegian.

That's not to say he wasn't on anything though, just that he could still be really big without it. His high school pictures, where I would assume steroids were not in the picture seeing as it was super rural, confirm this.

Top Bottom