• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Menome

Can we, as a community, do something about the Bluekaveli problem already?

I don't like this word "problem". Can we change it to something like "opportunity" instead?

Besides, Blue's one of my boys in Team D-Minus. He wants to post, he can post, in my book. Besides, at the rate he's going, he'll have completed all of wrestling by Christmas anyway.

Apoc87

Banned
God dammit bluekavelli if you really just spoiled the new GMs for the brands im gonna be pissed. Spoiler that shit ffs

Enjoy taking off all them ticks from your body..

Also.. A blue promo

https://youtu.be/MISUHTo2NDs

This is you,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO1nBKoNGaA&app=desktop

So bad Bjork had to turn and chuckle a bit.

I don't like this word "problem". Can we change it to something like "opportunity" instead?

Besides, Blue's one of my boys in Team D-Minus. He wants to post, he can post, in my book. Besides, at the rate he's going, he'll have completed all of wrestling by Christmas anyway.
You're too much, Team Minus 4 4 4 4 Lyfe. July will have 2 pages you can bet your ass!
God dammit bluekavelli if you really just spoiled the new GMs for the brands im gonna be pissed. Spoiler that shit ffs
Damnit, I thought you at least caught this shit on Excess on Saturday.

Luchadors and horrible taste in music go hand in hand

0BDK2JM.gif

Mengetsu

I just found out I'll be working at the NXT Brooklyn Event and Raw After Summerslam. I get to watch SS at home and relax. Good times.

83oJ76T.jpg

I haven't been keeping up with wrasslin' in recent weeks, but I thought I'd check out WhatCulture's promotion as they uploaded their first show last week.

Good stuff!

Martin Kirby vs. El Ligero was hilarious.

I'm two weeks behind on Lucha Underground, but it sounds like the hype has been deflated for Ultima Lucha this year.
I don't know what happned. I've been to like 4 tapings in like a coupla months, but can't bring myself to watch the show. And I love LU.
Lapsed since ep2 of this season

Jamie OD

Figured as such when the first tweet I saw was word for word a joke he said on WWF TV. I know guys like Lawler re-use their jokes all the time but in this case it stood out badly. The comments about who "he" likes in WWE and TNA also came off as clear fan pandering. I then thought it was one of those Iron Sheik style official accounts like with Heenan and his family giving their blessing but it turns out that's not the case at all.

Zach

That Owen tribute match by Bret and Benoit was heavy, daddeh. Great match, too. Maybe this means WCW will start presenting great, straight wrestling matches going forward...

Figured as such when the first tweet I saw was word for word a joke he said on WWF TV. I know guys like Lawler re-use their jokes all the time but in this case it stood out badly. The comments about who "he" likes in WWE and TNA also came off as clear fan pandering. I then thought it was one of those Iron Sheik style official accounts like with Heenan and his family giving their blessing but it turns out that's not the case at all.

It just sucks because in all honesty, I expect horrible news whenever I see his name. It was comforting to know he was well enough to joke around and interact with fans.

What an asshole. Feel bad for Mick too.

*GROAN*

I mean, a motivated Tenzan is fine, but Kojima vs. Marufuji and SANADA would have been fun matches!

Agreed, but Tenzan is in a good run of form at the moment, hitting moonsaults again for one thing - I could see this turning into a Tenzan vs Kojima match at WK, which they were teasing at one point last year. If Tenzan doesn't do well in his block, Kojima could potentially be mad at him for squandering his G1 spot. Alternatively, the old veteran making one last stab at winning the G1 could be an interesting story for the tournament.

Zach

So the Seven vignettes are on the Network, but in the Colorful Characters Collection. Why it would be cut from Nitro then is baffling.

Top Bottom