• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Aiii

So not worth it
Say friends, is there any way one from outside the US could watch Smackdown live tonight in non-potato quality? Asking for a friend.

Zach

Say friends, is there any way one from outside the US could watch Smackdown live tonight in non-potato quality? Asking for a friend.
I'm guessing WrassleGAF's favorite /r/squaredcircle will have what you're looking for.

Edit: *your friend's looking for

That ending sucked. Was it planned to go to the network or did they run out of time? Because if the former, announce it on the actual show, not everyone is going to immediately run to social media to see what's going on.

Asides from that. It was a good show, just a bullshit ending.

jmdajr

Meltz reaction was amazing

Why is Superfly so ungrateful though. Vince helped him! Now he doesn't have to stand trial.

Seriously though, I don't know how it works when goes like Animal were already wrestling elsewhere and taking bumps before WWE. Hell many were.

But did they have health care unlike WWE? How did it work in the territories?

Ronin Ray

Do you guys think any woman wrestler gets a top 10 draft pick?

It's obviously Charlotte if it happens though. But do they have the stupidity to actually split that roster. Well we know they do but will they actually do it. So much suspense for tonight guys.

Bayley should be the number one overall pick

sora87

Damn, Dbry is still the most over guy around.
Also I actually strangely enjoyed that 12-man tag match, I usually skip those sorta things.

They're gonna have to make the women's division exclusive to smackdown right? The roster's far too thin to split up.

Caderfix

It'll be live on Fox Sports 2 in Brazil, so there might be a TV channel in your country doing a live stream too. If there isn't, I don't think there's any other legal way to watch it...

Although I still don't know what the fuck was the point of the Seth Rollins Shakespeare audition tape. But I am interested to know if he ever fucked it up so they had to cut some part out or rerecord it.

Kane better go to Smackdown for a Team Hell No reunion. Be his assistant general manager!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
fucking hate that goddamn moniker. 5'3 and weighs 125 lbs and she's a parallel to Scott Steiner?

Please.

Its a state of mind, SomewhatGroovy. #YouCantFlexWithUs

I don't care what anyone says, "To Be Loved" by Papa Roach was the best Raw theme ever.

I didn't hate it. I'm sure there's an incoming wank-fest from Attitude tryhards about Thorn in your Eye though, so brace yourself.

GafMania isn't gonna matter in 2 months when all the part timers are gone.
Brother, I'll pull triple duty. My matches only take 5 minutes anywah. I crush em all, big and small.

I don't care what anyone says, "To Be Loved" by Papa Roach was the best Raw theme ever.
It's one of the best. I'm in the minority when I say, the very first one is my favourite. Those fuckong horns are awesome.

fucking hate that goddamn moniker. 5'3 and weighs 125 lbs and she's a parallel to Scott Steiner?

Please.
5'5
135 lbs
Looks like a clown
Botch machine
Impossible to take seriously
Puns and stupid gimmick

And they want her to be Sting?
P-fucking-lease.

This ain't a shoot on groovy, it's a shoot on Big Momma Pump haters who ride the flaming dumpster known as the Bex Express.

klonere

Banned
Not when they can hold his son's and Noelle's careers hostage.

Of course, this is how they will introduce Noelle and Frank the Clown to the main roster, so please enjoy.

faSnEWs.gif

life is suffering

klonere

Banned
5'5
135 lbs
Looks like a clown
Botch machine
Puns and stupid gimmick

P-fucking-lease.

This ain't a shoot on groovy, it's a shoot on Big Momma Pump haters who ride the flaming dumpster known as the Bex Express.

I swear to god 85% of your posts are just shitting on Becky or implying that Steph is a man. Can you not shitpost so much.

Just finished watching G1 night one.

SANADA vs. Tana was incredible.
Marufuji vs. Okada was great, the ending shocked everyone.
Tenzan vs. Ishii was a great moment.

Ithil

5'5
135 lbs
Looks like a clown
Botch machine
Puns and stupid gimmick

P-fucking-lease.

This is getting straight up nasty now.

Not when they can hold his son's and Noelle's careers hostage.

Of course, this is how they will introduce Noelle and Frank the Clown to the main roster, so please enjoy.
tumblr_inline_o3cbm5OW7s1rt2en5_500.gif

Don't give them ideas!

Papa Roach has never made a song that could be considered one of the best of anything
Okay, Papa Roach are probably terrible but that one song is great.

Or maybe I played too much Smackdown vs Raw 2010 where every Road to Wrestlemania had that song blaring every five minutes depending on how quick you finished a match.

Better that then Maria's fucking theme about her legs.

Caderfix

"To be Loved" is better than "Thorn In Your Eye" and "Burn It To The Ground" for sure. It's not great and too "weak" in my opinion, but was a decent intro.

Aiii

So not worth it
How is The Club not signed to a sponsorship deal with Subway yet? Their gimmick can be that all they eat is Subway Clubs and they can use toasted ones as foreign objects. Missed opportunity that.

klonere

Banned
Just finished watching G1 night one.

SANADA vs. Tana was incredible.
Marufuji vs. Okada was great, the ending shocked everyone.
Tenzan vs. Ishii was a great moment.

I wasn't as shocked as most at the Marufuji finish but man that match was incredible. Both of the guys were so ON. Okada got pretty dominated as well, Maru had answers to every single spot of Okada's. Made him look like a rookie again.

Marufuji always puts together the best finishing sequences.

hehe xd I'm intentionally shitposting to get reactions epikkkk

Top Bottom