• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Raw64life

Damn at that concussion lawsuit wrestler list. Guess Demolition isn't getting in the HOF anytime soon. Now the New Day will break their record for sure.

How is The Club not signed to a sponsorship deal with Subway yet? Their gimmick can be that all they eat is Subway Clubs and they can use toasted ones as foreign objects. Missed opportunity that.
After Jared, I doubt anyone wants to be associated with Subway.

"To be Loved" is better than "Thorn In Your Eye" and "Burn It To The Ground" for sure. It's not great and too "weak" in my opinion, but was a decent intro.
W3X5YiE.gif

Decent is all I need.

Cagey

Banned
Its a state of mind, SomewhatGroovy. #YouCantFlexWithUs

I didn't hate it. I'm sure there's an incoming wank-fest from Attitude tryhards about Thorn in your Eye though, so brace yourself.
Dana needs to stop looking like a former fitness competitor who gave up on her dreams and settled for a life selling gym memberships at the local LA Fitness if she's going to keep up this gimmick. She looks to be in the worst shape of every woman on the main roster. Maybe it's just unflattering ring gear?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dana needs to stop looking like a former fitness competitor who gave up on her dreams and settled for a life selling gym memberships at the local LA Fitness if she's going to keep up this gimmick. She looks to be in the worst shape of every woman on the main roster. Maybe it's just unflattering ring gear?

It is absolutely unflattering ring gear. Nia Jax OG levels of "we should just go back to the drawing board"

I like the idea of Goto winning the G1 and immediately losing the briefcase to Captain New Japan or something similarly undignified.

Because Goto is a fucking perennial chump.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, the NXT guys that should be called up tonight are imo: Alexa Bliss, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bayley, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe and Asuka.

The latter two won't be, but American Alpha are good too.

Hope Graves gets a spot on the Smackdown team and King gets retired.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck the draft, the G1, the Super J Cup, Ultima Lucha, and the CWC.

We have a new Godzilla trailer, friends:

It's great. I've been a big Zillers fan since I was a babby Sunflower, and this pleaseth me.

So, the NXT guys that should be called up tonight are imo: Alexa Bliss, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bayley, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe and Asuka.

The latter two won't be, but American Alpha are good too.

Hope Graves gets a spot on the Smackdown team and King gets retired.

And we know what the King of Lean has to say to Lawler as they drag him away from the announcers' table:
tumblr_n7aoaakw6w1sgwcvuo3_500.gif

Fox has been pretty quiet about Cody lately because he's out of sight I guess

Meanwhile our other friend needs to have some hilarious diatribe every other page about Lynch or Steph.

Y'all getting rustled by a teenager. Shame.
Block him until he gets it out of his system or realizes that he hates Becky because he wants Becky and doesn't want to pay for the Becky tapes.

Fox has been pretty quiet about Cody lately because he's out of sight I guess

Meanwhile our other friend needs to have some hilarious diatribe every other page about Lynch or Steph.
Just wait until October 😂😂👀👀

Don't get worked bros

Zach

Big Show in a T-Shirt is the WWF Champion in 1999. And he's defending the title against Big Boss Man on this PPV.

God.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meltzer's freaking out about the way Raw ended but the reason the show ended like that was obvious to me: they wanted to resolve it for the hardcore fans and fans in the arena (who'd be pissed if they left not knowing what happened) but they wanted a cliffhanger for casual fans for SmackDown.

Zach

There is actually an Oklahoma (Jim Ross parody character in WCW) sign in the crowd at Armaggedon '99.

CHAIR!
CHAIR!
CHAIR!

Top Bottom