• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Your boy Hama is freelance now

Wrestle-1 giving the title back to KAI was SO shitty that Hama couldn't even put up with the bullshit anymore

Heroman

Banned
I can understand why cody left now
E5ZwQUK.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can understand why cody left now
E5ZwQUK.png

It's why I'm surprised when people cast doubt about Hall's story that he was going to beat Austin at Mania until the day of Mania. Like Hall might be a drunk, but you really think WWE isn't above making NWO/Austin a one and done feud and changing it last minute to put over the WWE guy?

It's amazing for a company that seems to do everything last minute how god awful they are at improv.

It's why I'm surprised when people cast doubt about Hall's story that he was going to beat Austin at Mania until the day of Mania. Like Hall might be a drunk, but you really think WWE isn't above making NWO/Austin a one and done feud and changing it last minute to put over the WWE guy?

It's amazing for a company that seems to do everything last minute how god awful they are at improv.
I could understand Austin not wanting to lose to Hogan(ego) but it's not like losing Hall would've looked bad especially if it were a dirty lost. Dude was on some I Feel like somebodies watching me stuff in 2002. Someone has to do business.

Cody says Stardust (w/ Cosmic Wasteland) was supposed to die in HIAC against Amell but someone in the office said "we've seen him already".

On one hand, a celeb in a Hell in a Cell match, even one as genuinely decent in the ring as Amell sounds pretty awful. But on the other hand, blah at the fact Stardust might have been laid to rest finally.

IIRC it was 2011 and 2013 MITB.
Sandow was 13, 11 was Bryan. Honestly, Cody should have got the 13 win unless the booking really was 'Cena beats the winner'.

On one hand, a celeb in a Hell in a Cell match, even one as genuinely decent in the ring as Amell sounds pretty awful. But on the other hand, blah at the fact Stardust might have been laid to rest finally.

Sandow was 13, 11 was Bryan. Honestly, Cody should have got the 13 win unless the booking really was 'Cena beats the winner'.
That hiac with amell couldn't have been any worse than the dog kennel from hell match. Are they going to release the interview?

They're talking about that thing where Punk was on his show talking about wwe medical staff.

Ah okay.

On topic Cody Rhodes should've been champion when he was Dr.Doom. Honestly he was givin so much crap that he in turn made into great gimmicks, it's a shame he didn't get more.

Ah okay.

On topic Cody Rhodes should've been champion when he was Dr.Doom. Honestly he was givin so much crap that he in turn made into great gimmicks, it's a shame he didn't get more.
Gimmick was about 25 years too late to get a championship run. Have you seen the vignettes of him and Eden together, with Rhodes Industries? Now that! Should've been champion. Even the un dashing Rhodes(the best). Oh well their lost at least he's enjoying himself now .

Gimmick was about 25 years too late to get a championship run. Have you seen the vignettes of him and Eden together, with Rhodes Industries? Now that! Should've been champion. Even the un dashing Rhodes(the best). Oh well their lost at least he's enjoying himself now .

No I haven't, sounds good to me though. Really the WWE/F is littered with people that deserved to be champ. Makes you wonder what could've been

Your boy Hama is freelance now

Wrestle-1 giving the title back to KAI was SO shitty that Hama couldn't even put up with the bullshit anymore

Taking the title from Hino and putting it on KAI has murderd my interest in Wrestle-1.

Good thing I'm willing to dig down to Guts World and HEAT UP and that AJPW is still rolling.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why do people who are challenging for the title, take the titles abd throw it down? It makes the title look like trash imo. I can understand if you're throwing something you aren't competing for or interested in.
It's because they already believe in themselves and the belt is just to prove it to the world.

Striker

2011 was ADR on the Raw. They used him to cash in during that god awful CM Punk, Triple H and Kevin Nash feud. Cena later destroyed his gimmick saying he only rents those cars he has and doesn't bring his own. Great product, IMO!

Very easy especially since it was in May but to not see potential in this, you'd have to be blind

Oh I see. I haven't watched a full wrestling event since the Mania in Frisco. I figured what better way to retire my waning fandom than at Mania. I still try and keep up on news and watch matches here and there.

Sycho Sid needs to make another return to WWE. I was just watching his 2012 return, the man looks sharp!

He needs to act as Dean Ambrose's companion, acting as a vessel for Ambrose's crazy antics. Sid needs to pass the torch of his legacy onto Dean Ambrose. They both sure would look good together on stage. He was seriously wasted on Heath Slater. (Plus, it would be nice seeing him again!).

Oh I see. I haven't watched a full wrestling event since the Mania in Frisco. I figured what better way to retire my waning fandom than at Mania. I still try and keep up on news and watch matches here and there.
Sucks that you had to end it like that. I'll sat that you might be surprised by SummerSlam if you decide to view it. I think it'll be worth it.
Sycho Sid needs to make another return to WWE. I was just watching his 2012 return, the man looks sharp!

He needs to act as Dean Ambrose's companion, acting as a vessel for Ambrose's crazy antics. Sid needs to pass the torch of his legacy onto Dean Ambrose. They both sure would look good together on stage. He was seriously wasted on Heath Slater. (Plus, it would be nice seeing him again!).
Only problem is, he admitted that he couldn't pass a drug test. At least he admitted to it.

I have to admit, I'm curious to see how that Ambrose vs Foley feud would have played out had Foley been able to wrestle again. Ambrose just talked pure shit to set the whole thing up.

Top Bottom