• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Congrats GraveRobber, worst and laziest OP I ever seen on NeoGAF. Next time let someone else do it. Someone who wants and know how to do it...

They haven't been on our last like 5 OTs
possibly the shitpostiest post i will ever make, but also kinda true

Guys defending USA flags by pointing out UK flags are the "Why can't we have white pride/straight pride/international men's days?"people of wrasslin.

UK flagwavers are as persecuted as gay people/minorities. You heard it here first.

hey isn't is like disgusting that people like ZSJ wear UK flags now after their horrid display of xenophobia winning?

Um...no? If they can still take pride in their country of origin, then fair play to them. Hey, isn't it like disgusting that US wrestlers wear US flags after their nation admittedly kills hundreds of innocent men, women and children in state-sanctioned drone strikes?

Maybe he and the other 50% of british wrestlers should dump that shit

It's almost like you've got zero clue of British wrestling beyond the wrestlers who have become more know internationally and, surprise surprise, like to play up the fact that they're from the UK.

Man, that thread about the guy getting hustled out of $150 by someone with the username Hustle Time is the only storyline I'm invested in atm.

Aiii

So not worth it
UK flagwavers are as persecuted as gay people/minorities. You heard it here first.

jqvKL4O.gif

It's way too easy to bait Brits now that they've doomed their country, though.

klonere

Banned
Man, that thread about the guy getting hustled out of $150 by someone with the username Hustle Time is the only storyline I'm invested in atm.

how you gonna be that fucking stupid

Its 2016, on the internet. This isn't the Wild West anymore. We got ways of doing this.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just stumbled on some verified dude's twitter with 8,000 followers

8,000 followers
and he's verified

Twitter get some god damn standards

Zach

- Yeah, our OTs have sucked lately. I at least prefer when it's an active poster/contributor to the community who makes the thread, as opposed to some community-hating, pop-in-posting cunt.
- I'm going to wear US flag boxer briefs today. USA! USA! USA!
- Browny is a cheesecake-eating surrender monkey if I've ever seen one.

Dunno if anyone mentioned it, but alvarez got a preview of the matt hardy thing and apparently it's EVEN BETTER then the last one.

he says the wwf guys out in japan got it too, and they all loved it as well.

bjork

I just stumbled on some verified dude's twitter with 8,000 followers

8,000 followers
and he's verified

Twitter get some god damn standards

Meanwhile kreayshawn can't be re-verified after accidentally losing it via changing some setting for a minute.

Meanwhile kreayshawn can't be re-verified after accidentally losing it via changing some setting for a minute.

I'm verified and have under 400. The whole twitter verification system is completely hilarious and dumb. It's funny how much people get worked up over it.

If you change your handle at all you lose the verification.

I refuse to pay Rupert Murdoch 30 pounds a month so I can see RAW and Smackdown. I just read what happens online and watch the PPV's on the network.

As for the UK's situation it is fucked up and seemingly getting worse, just the last week we had one politician saying EU citizens living here should be used as hostages to negotiate with the EU. This whole is a fucking trainwreck and it is tearing the country apart.

Worse off am in Scotland which unanimously voted against Brexit. In about 2 years time though thankfully there will be probably be another independence referendum and Scotland will leave the UK and rejoin the EU.

imBask

Banned
The minimum for a TV package with USA on it is about $80 a month here.

and you can't get the network unless you have cable TV

Canada is a third world country

Here it's like this.

Sky family package (basic package) £33
Sky Sports £30 more if you want high definition

If you all in for everything £85 a month.

bjork

For once..

No 'Fuck The Monday!'

No, fuck the monday. Last night was my sixth night in a row, tonight is the seventh. All so fuckheads can have hotdogs and sit around being fat slobby hotdog eating... not Kobayashis.

Whoever wins the hotdog contest today is like calling yourself ECW champion in WWECW.

Don't mind me, I'm just excessively tired. Starting my day off at the beach, Wednesday.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I never really realized how racist Luger's rant on Fuji and Yokozuna was at the Bodyslam Challenge until now.

Jamie OD

3rd decent RAW in a row tonight? is it even possible?

I'm looking forward to the big elimination tag match. Let it go long, kind of book it like Chikara's Cibernetico where everyone gets a go and a chance to shine. Now that I said that expect a heel get eliminated in a goofy fashion 10 seconds in.

Top Bottom