• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Adree

Finished Zero Time Dilemma. Welp. (It was way better than VLR) I think the Zero Escape games work best in that they make the Danganronpa games make perfect sense by comparison.

Yeah well that hasn't been true in years unfortunately (well RAW's announce team at least)

"Can it be?
-Is it?
-It is!"
Commentary now serves almost no purpose. You're better off muting and calling the action with your parents who have no idea of what's thing on because they're treading into those territories.

NXT does the same I guess also in the PG times it means we see less wrestlers getting slammed through the announcers tables.
I never noticed that. I usually only catch the Takeovers

You missed a great heel moment then a few weeks ago, Austin Aries danced on the NXT announcers table with No Way Jose, then he turned on him and threw him off the table and delivered a beating.

You missed a great heel moment then a few weeks ago, Austin Aries danced on the NXT announcers table with No Way Jose, then he turned on him and threw him off the table and delivered a beating.
Not being a smartass but I thought AA was already a heel? At least that's how it looked at "The End".

CmgyNy6VIAA9UdQ.jpg:large

klonere

Banned
PROGRESS uploaded the last show in the middle of the fucking night

First they bring over a bunch of Yanks for SSS16 now they pander to them by uploading on the 4th of July smh disgusting

Now I have to wait till the end of work to see HASKINS, Jesus Wins and a great women's match by all accounts .

Aiii

So not worth it
It's Independence Day today, and you guys have left Europe. You have no more friends, Klonere, you are truly alone.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Didn't you start the whole discussion by shitting on UK wrestlers that wore Union Jack clothing?

Yep that's like the entire point of my post or something

hey isn't is like disgusting that people like ZSJ wear UK flags now after their horrid display of xenophobia winning? Maybe he and the other 50% of british wrestlers should dump that shit

possibly the shitpostiest post i will ever make, but also kinda true

Guys defending USA flags by pointing out UK flags are the "Why can't we have white pride/straight pride/international men's days?"people of wrasslin.

Top Bottom