• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

klonere

Banned
Cny0-3-WYAAh8Uh.jpg:small

ahah

hhhhahahaha

ahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

HHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

AAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*dies*

I really hope this show does a terribly underwhelming rating

Laws00

So what's the deal with Tyson Kidd now? Is he still employed by wwe or is he out?

I know had surgery. Wondered if he was still recovering or has given up wrestling

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hot Super J-Cup Takes

Should Win(but won't)
CmmMT0oVIAA-ySO.jpg

I'd Be Okay With Winning(but probably won't)
CXRiJ7YVAAAetW5.jpg

I'd Be Oaky With Winning(and might)
220px-BUSHI_2016.JPG

Great performance from Kaji Tomato, think he impressed a lot of people there. Gurukun Mask is being a tad reckless in this one, that superman tope was crazy haha.

klonere

Banned
God bless I can go home and watch J-Cup when this day is over so I don't have to think about who WWE is going to sign and throw into the meat grinder of WWE TV.

I love wrestling.

god, this draft is awful. What happened to "SmackDown will be a 'wrestling' show"? The different feel? Two talented indy guys getting simultaneously squashed by a 49 year old, that sounds pretty WWE to me.

On the other hand:

sfILa7x.png

#BROKEN Matt Hardy is a treasure.

Kurita

It's kinda funny how Miz puts people over when he's on commentary. Dude is a heel but keeps saying that everybody is an amazing performer and all

Ah, man - should've seen that coming a mile away, haha. Been a good show so far, but some of the results haven't been terribly exciting;
BUSHI loses to Kanemaru, so Kanemaru can beat Harada in the next round to set up a GHC Jr. title match. Zzzzzzzzzzz

Cesaro and Booker T more or less shooting and then there's Kalisto not having a clue what to say. Sin Cara fighting Simon Gotch ruined his spirit!

My major issue is Owens and Zayn being on the same roster. Not only do I want this goddamn feud to end for once, but I feel each brand having one of them would benefit the brands more.

Top Bottom