• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

miserable

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a good lucha thing

alternatively, since Sunny is gonna leave us in September:

August Wrasslin' |OT| [insert wrassler name here] IS FINE

Browny

Banned
August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a good lucha thing

alternatively, since Sunny is gonna leave us in September:

August Wrasslin' |OT| [insert wrassler name here] IS FINE

August Wrasslin' |OT| 2 Brands 1 Cup (full of shit)

August Wrasslin' |OT| Bring Drugz Plz

August Wrasslin' |OT| Wrasslin'. In 2016.

Ithil

The brand featuring the two commentators of the CWC as GM and play-by-play respectively, with the supposed "new era" sheen under Shane, naturally does not have the cruiserweight division on it.

Makes sense. I can't wait for Michael Cole to call an Ibushi/Gran Metalik match. Oh boy I am very excited for that.

klonere

Banned
I propose we bring back Stro's last OT which was something along the lines of

[Month] Wrasslin' | Don't watch this shit, watch the Sopranos instead.

Then he filled the OT with Sopranos gifs. Good times, good times.

Man, I had one of those nonsensical wrasslin' dreams last night.
Started off with the reveal in a Raw segment that the bullet club was still a thing with Balor, Anderson and Gallows, so far so normal.
Then suddenly there was a constant surges of reveals from every possible angle, like half the roster pouring down the ramp as members of the club, even ones that make no sense like New Day and a returning Nikki Bella (who got a monster pop).
But most unusual of all were the "fake" wrestlers my mind conjoured up, all of which seemed to be old has beens that emerged through the crowd. Right now the only two I remember name wise were some dude called the organ grinder and a mystical old man called Gen-Fu.
If you thought the NWO got bloated they had nothing on the club.

And that was just one bizarre dream of many in one night, as always I blame these fluoxetine pills.

Ithil

While I hate three man booths, I know why they have Saxton and Otunga there, they feel they absolutely must have a black commentator on RAW and SD, even if they are complete rubbish. It's not hard to go find good ones but they don't seem to want to.

Saxton needed to be dumped long ago. As incredibly annoying as JBL is, Saxton might be as bad simply because he's so insubstantial that he might as well just be breathing into the mic.

Awesome match between KUSHIDA and Ishimori.

I know Kanemaru is the Jr. champion of NOAH, but things seemed to be building towards BUSHI and Ospreay so I'm surprised he got the win. Same with Liger over Eita. It's pretty clear Gedo and Jado are booking this tournament and favoring the New Japan and NOAH guys as now that's all that's left.

Still, great quarterfinals, Ospreay vs. Sydal should be all kinds of hype, Taguchi vs. Kanemaru should be a good old crusty bastard battle, Liger vs. Taichi could be fun, and KUSHIDA vs. Kenoh might be interesting...I haven't seen much of Kenoh but he looked pretty good against Gurukun Mask.

miserable

August Wrasslin' |OT| 2 Brands 1 Cup (full of shit)

tumblr_mtnu0cpEnK1sg31w3o3_250.gif

August Wrasslin' |OT| Bring Drugz Plz

jhvs-04.gif

August Wrasslin' |OT| Wrasslin'. In 2016.

the-rock-smiling.gif

While I hate three man booths, I know why they have Saxton and Otunga there, they feel they absolutely must have a black commentator on RAW and SD, even if they are complete rubbish. It's not hard to go find good ones but they don't seem to want to.

Saxton needed to be dumped long ago. As incredibly annoying as JBL is, Saxton might be as bad simply because he's so insubstantial that he might as well just be breathing into the mic.

To quote JBL, "If you [Saxton] were on life support, I'd pull the plug and charge my iPhone."
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OUG_RxpaImg

Ultima Licha Part 3 tonight

Black Lotus vs Dragon azteca jr
Taya vs ivileese
Fenix,drago,artist at vs mundo,black and Evans
Pentagon vs matanaza
Puma vs rey

Ithil

I just realised that my worst nightmare is still true now; Ambrose and JBL are on the same brand.

HE'S A LUNATIC MARROW, COME ON MARROW LOOK AT HIS PERFECTLY NORMAL HUMAN FACE, IT'S HIDEOUS TODAY SHOW MORNING TALK SHOWS SCARING CHILDREN CRAZY LUNATIC DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING HE JUST DOES IT LUNATIC MARROW, MARROW HE'S A HOTHEAD MAD MAN

Or a fan brought them, that's usually how these things go.

So Raw are still owed like 6 picks from the Network Draft.

Apparently they were on the seats before opening. Lost of them. There's another few pics of other areas with them on chairs as well.

I agree, though - usually how these things work. And she wasn't there, so it's not like she was coming out to this stuff.

Now, if they're on seats at Battleground....

Ithil

It's pretty funny that Jericho/Cesaro/Zayn/Owens are all going to be in the exact same place on Monday that they were last RAW. Not a thing changed in the draft.

Owens probably could have gotten to the top spot on SD.

Pikma

Banned
I know a promo is easier and more effective when it's a shoot but Cesaro's is probably my favorite one of the year, give this guy the fucking belt

Barrage

Looking at the RAW roster... Get ready for either Balor/Jericho or Balor/Sheamus as Feud#1. Most likely Balor/Y2J at Summerslam.

Caderfix

It's pretty funny that Jericho/Cesaro/Zayn/Owens are all going to be in the exact same place on Monday that they were last RAW. Not a thing changed in the draft.

Owens probably could have gotten to the top spot on SD.

They want to keep everyone in their already determined places. There's only room for one big dog for each brand.

klonere

Banned
Looking at the RAW roster... Get ready for either Balor/Jericho or Balor/Sheamus as Feud#1. Most likely Balor/Y2J at Summerslam.

Balor/Y2J??

killself.gif

I wish that Cesaro promo was on TV. Maybe it'd get more attention. No bullshit, just honesty. I'm 100% behind Cesark again.

You'd like to think he'd either get pushed or fired coming off it but instead nothing is going to happen and fuck this company

Some plan must have changed re Bayley - these were on seats in the SD arena last night when doors opened.
Cnx7264XEAAwjMW

Or typical WWE trollin.

"I'll be totally hilarious if we hand out all these Bayley signs, get every one excited, have Steph or Shane start talking about bringing a woman up from nXt up, the crowd starts buzzing...and we announce Nia Jax! Oh man, I'm laughing so hard I just peed myself, Vince!"

Also for people who said they wanted to help bring in a lot of new talent, Daniel and Shane sure looked like chumps for the most part.

I don't know why anyone thought for one second it was going to help or be different in anyway. There was never a chance in my mind that what we were seeing in the lead up was nothing more than pandering to "smarks".

Caderfix

I don't know why anyone thought for one second it was going to help or be different in anyway. There was never a chance in my mind that what we were seeing in the lead up was nothing more than pandering to "smarks".

Because their only big stars are nearing the end of their careers and the young talent were not pushed as main eventer, except for Rollins and Roman, and the second one is being shit on by the crowd. That's why I actually expected a show focused in the new era.

Browny

Banned
Everytime I read someone's impression of JBL on commentary, I want to rip off my own face because I can honestly imagine him saying those things.

I hate JBL with a passion.

klonere

Banned
JBL is just Vince in a JBL costume though

Go back and listen to Enzo and Cass's debut and listen to JBL quietly orgasm while reverently whispering "my god look at the size of Big Cass"

BALLGAME

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Draft was great. Surprised there's so much negativity. Things will be shaken up and there's new blood, that's something to be happy about

Smackdown is looking to be must-see each week, with the exception of FUCKING MOJO

Who knows though maybe we'll get Shadow Mojo.

Browny

Banned
Draft was great. Surprised there's so much negativity. Things will be shaken up and there's new blood, that's something to be happy about

Smackdown is looking to be must-see each week, with the exception of FUCKING MOJO

Who knows though maybe we'll get Shadow Mojo.

I'd rather listen to Stuck Mojo

hqdefault.jpg

DMczaf

This draft was a fucking disgrace.

Smackdown is going to completely bomb and USA Network is going to kill Vince for making them pay him all this money for shit ratings for the next 2 years

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Harper is fine, just injured, will be back.

Do you guys even know what the #93 is referencing? Explains it all.

Anth0ny

This draft was a fucking disgrace.

Smackdown is going to completely bomb and USA Network is going to kill Vince for making them pay him all this money for shit ratings for the next 2 years

it's the beginning of the end of wwe, friend.

i, for one, am excited for its impending death.

but there's going to be some boring ass shows in the meantime

Mojo over
Nakamura
Bayley
Bobby Roooooodddeeee
Austin Aeries
Rhyno
Cien Almas
Itami
Is Eric Young still there?
GAF favorite The Drifter
Samoa Joe
The Revival
Asuka

I know the last 3 are champs, but was it too hard to say "Champs are not eligible?"

Top Bottom