• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

daemissary

#AskQuestions on Twitter during Sandy Hook and cornering Christy Hemme on live TV over a mistake

I hadn't heard the Twitter thing but I think the Hemme thing was greatly overblown. It seemed like he was playing a heel character who was being a dick to her because she messed his name up, not that he was actually pissed and threatening to her.

I hadn't heard the Twitter thing but I think the Hemme thing was greatly overblown. It seemed like he was playing a heel character who was being a dick to her because she messed his name up, not that he was actually pissed and threatening to her.

What he did was nasty and wrong, even if he was just playing a heel, but if we are going to have to hate him for that, then we will probably going to hate like 80% of the wrestlers and people involve in wrestling starting with Vince himself.

he straight up sexually harassed her bruh

miserable

13694358_280464032308252_1770648094_n.jpg

bigevksgz.png

enewtabie

Listened to #BrokenMattHardy on the Sam Roberts show on the way into work this morning. He was in character the whole time. Talked about selling Jeff to Vince Meekmon for the draft, he's assembling a portal now and plans on daleeting Lashley. Fantastic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Listened to #BrokenMattHardy on the Sam Roberts show on the way into work this morning. He was in character the whole time. Talked about selling Jeff to Vince Meekmon for the draft, he's assembling a portal now and plans on daleeting Lashley. Fantastic.
Shoot, I'll need to listen today.

Marvel

could never
Killing it man, sounds great.

Wow, ROH...

They've got a UK tour in November ahead of the annual PCW/ROH Supershow of Honor events, but have somehow managed to run Liverpool on the same day as PCW. Can't imagine PCW are best pleased about their supposed partner big leaguing them the week before their joint shows.

Incredible!

This week's CWC was so good. Favorite match of the night was Mustafa Ali vs Lince Dorado, and TJ Perkins absolutely rocked it. Just incredible how much Ranallo and D-Bry put over Kenneth Johnston during the match, despite him being a glorified jobber. Can you imagine if the announce team put even half that much detail and effort into the main-roster stars? Everyone would be in such a better place.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, ROH...

They've got a UK tour in November ahead of the annual PCW/ROH Supershow of Honor events, but have somehow managed to run Liverpool on the same day as PCW. Can't imagine PCW are best pleased about their supposed partner big leaguing them the week before their joint shows.
Well that's not smart on a couple levels. ROH what are you DOING

Oh God.

Somebody check on Data.

HONMA BEAT SHIBATA!

NAGATA BEAT NAITO!

Also, not sure if he cares about this, but YOSHI-HASHI beat Kenny Omega and debuted a new move, the Karma. (a pumphandle half-nelson driver ala Matt Sydal and Shingo Takagi)

Raw64life

Oh God.

Somebody check on Data.

HONMA BEAT SHIBATA!

NAGATA BEAT NAITO!

Also, not sure if he cares about this, but YOSHI-HASHI beat Kenny Omega and debuted a new move, the Karma. (a pumphandle half-nelson driver ala Matt Sydal and Shingo Takagi)

G1 today was literally the exact opposite of what I thought would happen. 0 for 5.

Oh God.

Somebody check on Data.

HONMA BEAT SHIBATA!

NAGATA BEAT NAITO!

wyZOmC8.gif

My boys.
Minus Shibata

Jamie OD

Oh God.

Somebody check on Data.

HONMA BEAT SHIBATA!

NAGATA BEAT NAITO!

Hey Jamie how's your G1 pick'ems going?

giphy.gif

...Fine.

Top Bottom