• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

bjork

^

And you better not be throwing money at anything until you pay off that debt. You paid off that debt, right? bjooork.

The money still sits in my account, untouched. I just can't decide what to do there. I want to put that money to work, but I don't know enough about that kind of stuff. I also don't trust anyone to do it for me, so I need to read.

Spending $25,000 at once would make me vomit all over myself. I've never come close to that before.

Zach

As for tag-teaming, myself and Blue have that wrapped up:

Zach's in too under Freebird rules.

My man.

1. Steiner Brothers
2. Miracle Violence Connection
3. Samoan Swat Team/Headshrinkers
4. Natural Disasters
5. Dump Matsumoto & Bull Nakano

shoutouts to Averno & Chessman

Steiners at #1, eh, Stone Cold Data Westin?

The money still sits in my account, untouched. I just can't decide what to do there. I want to put that money to work, but I don't know enough about that kind of stuff. I also don't trust anyone to do it for me, so I need to read.

Spending $25,000 at once would make me vomit all over myself. I've never come close to that before.

Listen to me, the guy from the internet.

bjork

This is where you are getting lost. You're not "spending" what you owe. You spent and owe as a result.

if you nix that debt, that's money you don't have to eat a hole in your pocket tomorrow, when the income that you have then will be readily available to you for dire situations.

But if I put the whole chunk into something that could be making me interest or whatever, rather than chunk minus 25k, is that a bad idea?

Today is a day off and I want to look into this stuff after I do some cleaning, but I'm 100% blank slate on all of this. I'm used to paying stuff late and not having gas money and whatnot. So doing anything seems like a bad move, even though I know anything would be better than nothing.

Not too bad for me, coming in from Stratford - overground to Highbury, then it's just 5 stops to Walthamstow.

Be interesting to see who they bring over, definitely hoping for YOSHI-HASHI, EVIL and Omega.

I'm always wary when Citymapper tells me to get a bus in London.

Coming in from the south can be hit or miss.

bjork

I like that you're like "I've been saying 1999 was death since '99" but then you're like "<3 Nash".

I'm drawn to your strange and mysterious ways, bjork.

My love for Nash outweighs my distaste for wrasslin after about 1996.

i edited post above. see again.

You could certainly use half to pay debt and half to save. just dont expect investments to generate heavy returns for you anytime soon. I agree with Zach on this matter.

Maybe I will do it, then. I mean, I know I'm going to eventually, it's just so foreign to me to actually pay a bill in full. When I did my credit cards earlier this year, I got all shaky and shit over it, and that was only about 7500 total.

Kaladin

Fave Five Upcoming Video (or Kideo if you wheel) Games

1. No Man's Sky
2. The Last Guardian
3. Final Fantasy XV
4. South Park : The Fractured But Whole
5. Skyrim PS4

miserable

i heard the summer is hot

summer2178ult.gif

Zach

My love for Nash outweighs my distaste for wrasslin after about 1996.

Maybe I will do it, then. I mean, I know I'm going to eventually, it's just so foreign to me to actually pay a bill in full. When I did my credit cards earlier this year, I got all shaky and shit over it, and that was only about 7500 total.

You haven't liked wrestling for 20 years?! What are you doing here, bjork?!

And you can do it. I believe.

bjork

1. Crows BURNING EDGE
2. new Deus Ex
3. idk after this

You haven't liked wrestling for 20 years?! What are you doing here, bjork?!

And you can do it. I believe.

I went to WMXII and had to hear sexy boy for like 40 minutes after the ironman match

everything since then is patchy

Zach

Fave Five Upcoming Video (or Kideo if you wheel) Games

1. No Man's Sky
2. The Last Guardian
3. Final Fantasy XV
4. South Park : The Fractured But Whole
5. Skyrim PS4

1. The Last Guardian -- The only game on this list that I will definitely buy.
2. XCOM 2 (PS4)
3. Mafia III
4. Abzu
5. Bound

Quadrilateral Cowboy is out in 3 days.

I'm more interested in that. And then Abzu the week after that.

My crummy laptop can't handle gamez or else I'd be excited about QC. : (

Zach

I gotta give Team Ico a chance since they gave me Shadow of the Colossus. Ico is great, too, but Shadow of the Colossus is Fave Five for ol' Zach.

Fave five tag teams?

Team Hell No
Brothers of Destruction
Big Show and Kane
Kane and RVD
Kane and Mankind

HM: Kane and X-Pac
Kane and the Hurricane

...I think every one of these teams had a title reign.

Moving on to the present Smackdown's upcoming tag division could use a big red boost so let me spitball some ideas here...
Kanelisto: Kane tries to understand what "a good lucha thing is" while Kalisto learns from a stealth promo master
The Kanecension: because 3 man teams are all the rage these days and look at that colour co-ordination
Big Reds: Kane and Rowan accompanied by valet Eva Marie
Countdown Cops: Kane and Ziggler reprise their movie roles in the hit classic "Countdown"

All of these sound like winners to me.

Me and Nocturnowl
Me and FallingEdge
Me and DM, possibly due to commissioner shenanigans.

Beef and Owl connection is the perfect odd couple I tell ya.

Judging by the lack of Beef Wreckers is it safe to say Net is officially the Janetty?

I would like to let people know about #WWECWC competitor Kenneth Johnson.I met Kenneth for the first time when he was an extra talent for WWE.I spoke to Kenneth and apart from finding out that he was a polite,hard working man,he had a serious speech impediment.

We talked about promos and he told me it was a thing that was obviously very difficult for him.I met Kenneth after several months when he was at a WWE show again.He asked me if he could show me a promo and could I help him with some advice.Kenneth proceeded to cut a three minute promo without any problems.

My friend Daniel Bryan said on this weeks CWC that Kenneth was told to fix his problem.That wasn't correct information as I obviously hasn't explained the story properly to DB.Kenneth practiced in his own time for no other reason than he wanted to better himself.Kenneth now barely has any of his former problems.

He achieved greatness and know one can ever take that away from him and he has become a hero of mine.Now,if Kenneth can work so hard to be able to be a decent promo person,what's anyone else's excuse?
Regal shooting.

Mahonay

Banned
Yeah, what IS Cesaro's excuse?
Cesaro sounded great in his shoot interview after the draft. If he could work with out a detailed script I imagine he'd do better.

Cesaro's excuse, along with many others on the main roster, is that about 90 percent of the time WWE refuses to work to their talent's strengths.

See; Roman Reigns

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This year upcoming things to care about

Gears of War 4
Forza Horizon 3
Dead Rising 4 if it's this year
KOFXIV
Total War: Warhammer more dlc

Fave 5 upcoming kideos, in no order:

Dishonored 2
XCOM 2
Paper Mario
Last Guardian
NES Mini

...that might be it. Possibly Metroid Federation Force, Gravity Rush 2 and Deus Ex. If I had a Bone I'd be copping Gears and Cuphead.

I can't think of any upcoming kideo games that I'm looking forward to. Maybe the Dead Rising remake, and the new Zelda game. Destiny 2, if that's even a thing. Oh, the NES Classic also, but mainly so I can get one for my mom since she had one back in the 80s.

Oh yeah, if Gravity Rush doesn't shit the bed halfway through in its sequel that'd be a nice thing to look forward to.
Love me some SotC but I can't muster hype for the Last Guardian.

Top Bottom