• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Mahonay

Banned
Godzilla 2014 was a mess. Minute
Bryan Cranston's character died and I realized we had to deal with bland generic solider man I wanted to cry
and barely any of the titular character.

The ten minutes or so of monster fighting was great, though.
Exactly my experience with the movie as well.

When I saw it in the theater I actually fell asleep at one point. At least the end was fun.

You're going to stand there and tell me that the movie with even less of it's monster in the movie than Godzilla 2014 and even less likeable characters is somehow the better movie?

giphy.gif

A movie about big robot fights has lots of robot fights, compared to a movie about a monster with 10 or so minutes of said monster.

Yeah, I'd say PR was better.

Kaladin

You're going to stand there and tell me that the movie with even less of it's monster in the movie than Godzilla 2014 and even less likeable characters is somehow the better movie?

I liked that you saw less of the monster, it lead to more intrigue in the movie and it had more of an impact when you actually got to see it. Also, everyone being an asshole or an idiot lead to you actually wanting the monster to eat everyone.

The Cloverfield monster played to Godzilla's original MO better than Godzilla 2014 did.

bjork

Ant invasion in my kitchen, and I have traced them to a light switch. I put tape around the light switch, now to eradicate the remaining populace.

miserable

what does WrassleGAF think of Scott "Flash" Norton? I really liked him back in WCW, loved his powerbomb.
I didn't know at the time that he was such a huge superstar in Japan. Seeing his matches there years later made me appreciate him even more.

norton1m8ukr.gif

Zach

what does WrassleGAF think of Scott "Flash" Norton? I really liked him back in WCW, loved his powerbomb.
I didn't know at the time that he was such a huge superstar in Japan. Seeing his matches there years later made me appreciate him even more.

norton1m8ukr.gif

I like him a lot more now than I did when I was a kid. He's still not great, but I've only seen WCW stuff.

Bandini

I've been dealing with 90F+ heat for a couple months now. Florida is the worst. I'm currently debating cleaning my pool while it's cooled down briefly, but I'd run the risk of getting zapped by lightning.

Kaladin

95 °F feels Like 115 °F down here in South GA. Might as well be south hell. It's the kind of heat that punches you in the face when you go out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We're hitting 103 out in OK. Stay hydrated, Zach. I get to drive home with a hot steering wheel.

bjork

I like how you just post about your day to day adventures in this thread lol No kidding.

I find that it's usually more interesting to me than anything happening in wrestling.

Zero ants for now, but I also sprayed a large portion of the kitchen with Zep bathroom cleaner, which I know they hate. Just gotta be careful when I'm cooking so I don't get Zep-infused food.

norton1m8ukr.gif

Love Norton, especially in Fire and Ice.

2016 games?
1. Mafia 3
2. Grow Up
3. Rez Infinite
4. Civilization VI
5. Dragon Quest Builders

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

norton1m8ukr.gif

Hash laid it in, Scott took it all. He's the best gaijin for Japan! Love Norton VERY much.

Also, fuck the US Godzilla, fuck Pacific Rim, fuck a Skull Island.

The Rainmaker Godzilla is here, and Funimation is bringing the film to the US.
Shin-Gojira.jpg

208a270f1634210e06bda1ea855a62d2.jpg

Top Bottom