• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Sephzilla

A friend of mine is on a plane back to Wisconsin and apparently just saw Hornswoggle board his plane. I told him to go for the roll up and get some heat.

jmdajr

No Man's Sky is definitely a "let the public test this for me" title. It looks super cool, but the promises are almost molyneaux level, so I want to see the final product in action before I throw money.

maybe some good black Friday deals

Still are, cutie. c'mere let me hold you

image.php
tumblr_npntg1nF1W1u9taavo4_250.gif

Gonna wait for more details on BF1. KOF is day 1.

Sephzilla

The Last Guardian is going to be a disappointment because it's not going to match the anticipation due to the long development time it had nor is it going to surpass Shadow of the Colossus.

Only game I could really bring myself to care about now coming out this year is the Batman Telltale Game. I would care about Walking Dead season 3 but 2 was so bad I'm probably gonna get the game only if the reviews are good or if the five episode pass drops in price by the time episode 2 or 3 is out.

I already have way too many games to complete.

Kevin Nash said:
People always say would you ever come back to wrestling and I say to myself I’d come back and be [Dolph] Ziggler’s Diesel because that’s all he needs. Number one, he’s not a face. Ziggler is a heel and I wouldn’t have to say a word because he can talk. I’ve already had mine. But for the bigger guys, he needs somebody to stomp them.

He does the same thing Shawn [Michaels] did. He takes every bump in the world. He takes every beating from the guys and then usually they beat him. But to me, his in ring performance is as good as anybody’s in the business right now. He works so hard.

*burns Nash fan card*

Demolition
BoD
Brain Busters
edge & Blue Dot
Old School Steiners

Honor Mention

Owen & Yoko
Power & Glory
Eddie & Mysterio
Owen & Bulldog
Dudley's

Caderfix

Only game I could really bring myself to care about now coming out this year is the Batman Telltale Game. I would care about Walking Dead season 3 but 2 was so bad I'm probably gonna get the game only if the reviews are good or if the five episode pass drops in price by the time episode 2 or 3 is out.

I already have way too many games to complete.

I liked TWD season 2 and still I don't care and, in fact, didn't even know season 3 was on it's way before reading your post. I'd be all over Wolf Among Us season 2 tho

*burns Nash fan card*
The last thing I need is someone encouraging Ziggler to be more like Shawn Michaels.

I liked TWD season 2 and still I don't care and, in fact, didn't even know season 3 was on it's way before reading your post. I'd be all over Wolf Among Us season 2 tho
Oh yeah, I'd love a second season of the Wolf Among Us. That and Tales from the Borderlands plus the Walking Dead season 1 are great games from Telltale. While I enjoyed Minecraft, it was pretty average. Walking Dead season 2 was just a pain to play after the second episode.

Zach

I don't expect The Last Guardian to be an all-time great like Shadow of the Colossus. Maybe it will be and maybe it'll be a hot mess, but I'm gonna give it a go nonetheless for the reasons I previously mentioned. Can't wait!

Season 2 only looks super weak when compared to season 1. Season 1 was a masterpiece, and it's hard to replicate your first experience with that kind of game.

Demolition
BoD
Brain Busters
edge & Blue Dot
Old School Steiners

Honor Mention

Owen & Yoko
Power & Glory
Eddie & Mysterio
Owen & Bulldog
Dudley's
What the fuck.
owenyoko.jpg

I don't expect The Last Guardian to be an all-time great like Shadow of the Colossus. Maybe it will be and maybe it'll be a hot mess, but I'm gonna give it a go nonetheless for the reasons I previously mentioned. Can't wait!
Tbf, SotC is the greatest game of all time.
WWWYKI

Sephzilla

Making a good US Godzilla is also something you can't teach.

I liked Godzilla 2014 but I was a tad upset that the trailers were a bit of a bait-and-switch. The trailers made it seem like it was going to be more like one of the 90s Japan Godzilla flicks but instead it was like an updated 70's version

Kaladin

I liked Godzilla 2014 but I was a tad upset that the trailers were a bit of a bait-and-switch. The trailers made it seem like it was going to be more like one of the 90s Japan Godzilla flicks but instead it was like an updated 70's version

Gotta love that
KO at the end though.

Godzilla 2014 was a mess. Minute
Bryan Cranston's character died and I realized we had to deal with bland generic solider man I wanted to cry
and barely any of the titular character.

The ten minutes or so of monster fighting was great, though.

bjork

I was just a little bit shook cause I had never heard of this paring existing, let alone winning the belts.

I forget exactly how he negotiated it in the story, but it was Owen and a mystery partner v. Smoking Gunns at WMXI, and the little silhouette looked like a fit bald guy, and I wasn't big on internet wrasslin yet, so trying to guess who it would be for weeks was pretty fun.

Then it was Yoko, who'd been gone since the survivor series 94 casket rematch with UT, and they killed the Gunns, who I hated. Great great times.

Top Bottom