• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Also, fuck the US Godzilla, fuck Pacific Rim, fuck a Skull Island.

The Rainmaker Godzilla is here, and Funimation is bringing the film to the US.
Shin-Gojira.jpg

208a270f1634210e06bda1ea855a62d2.jpg
Did lord zed infect his body or something?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Scott Norton is definitely a top 10 gaijin, if he'd have been in AJPW though...imagine Norton vs Hansen.

We never got that in some weird moment in WCW? I would have expected that to be given away on some throwaway show.

bjork

Rainmaker Godzilla reminds me of how early 90's Taker didn't sell for fucking anyone

Original "back when he was actually cool" Undertaker

I like to pretend that the real guy died at Royal Rumble 94, and everything since has been some sad fill-in with a fetish for bikes and strange leather costumes

bjork

I'd slap you guys like Inoki

anyway, is there any better feeling that finally reaching the itch in the middle of your back and giving it a good scratch? Man.

Caderfix

Which WWE wrestlers do you think are going to be big in the future? Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns don't count, as they're already big.

I think Bray, Corbin, Zayn and KO will all have major titles eventually. KO will be the last one to win a major championship.

Sephzilla

Which WWE wrestlers do you think are going to be big in the future? Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns don't count, as they're already big.

I think Bray, Corbin, Zayn and KO will all have major titles eventually. KO will be the last one to win a major championship.

KO, because out of the 4 guys you listed I think he's head and shoulders above the rest of them.

bjork

Heath Slater

Sephzilla

I think so too. KO is my favorite along with Rollins, but the thing is, I don't think the WWE is going to push him to the top so soon.

I think KO will get his main event push once they're done milking out The Shield. The dude is too good and he's a better talker than Roman, Seth, or Dean

In other words KO world champion for WrestleMania 35 confirmed

I think KO will be a champion when he joins the Better & Blue Brand SmackDown Live.

If you're an upper mid-carder hoping to become main event you want to be on the opposite show of Reigns, Rollins and Charlotte. (edit: And Finn)

Zayn stands no chance on the current RAW roster.

Sephzilla

I'm sure D.Brine is doing everything in his power to try and convince the boss to let him have ONE. MORE. MATCH.

Maybe?

I have doubt that Bryan wants to wrestle again though because of how quickly he about-faced from making a comeback to "I'm retiring immediately". I got the impression that he found out some medical stuff that basically said he was in really bad shape.

I think KO will be a champion when he joins the Better & Blue Brand SmackDown Live.

That's not much of an accomplishment when the top guys of Smackdown are two guys pushing 40 and Randy Orton

Heroman

Banned
Maybe?

I have doubt that Bryan wants to wrestle again though because of how quickly he about-faced from making a comeback to "I'm retiring immediately". I got the impression that he found out some medical stuff that basically said he was in really bad shape.

Eh, Brayn is the type of dude who would wrestle no matter what, he genuinely loves wrestling . If wwe said Bryan you can have one more match I have no doubt that he would say yes.

Sephzilla

Eh, Brayn is the type of dude who would wrestle no matter what, he genuinely loves wrestling . If wwe said Bryan you can have one more match I have no doubt that he would say yes.

Oh I don't question that at all.

He'd come back to fight Nakamura
and probably die in the ring

Top Bottom