• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

What do you guys think about reigns possibly becoming a Paul heyman guy?

It sounds stupid on first pass but think about it for a minute. Roman isnt shit on the mic so he could have heyman talk for him and he could do heelish things.

I feel like heyman can get anyone over.

Because that worked so well for Cesaro.

Fox318

There is only one man the WWE needs to bring in to get talent over.

The new Breezango manager

alex-wright-o.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Great PPV, which was desperately needed after the shitshow they have been putting on for the past few weeks.

Enzo was on fire with his promo work yesterday, the real MVP.

Zach

Great PPV, which was desperately needed after the shitshow they have been putting on for the past few weeks.

I really enjoyed when he danced all up in Cena's face. : )

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

He killed it. Just absolutely killed it. And Cass knew exactly what to say to balance.

Anth0ny

the thing that took me out of the moment was bradshaw going off on how MAGGLE ONE DAY ENZO AND CASS WON'T BE A TAG TEAM ANYMORE AND THAT CASS IS GONNA BE A GREAT WWE CHAMPION

Sephzilla

I'm glad Roman ate a clean pin after no selling a fucking turnbuckle powerbomb though. He's gotten way worse than Cena when it comes to no-selling shit.

klonere

Banned
Okay I have seen so many amazing gifs of this guy I need to watch him. Anyone have any must watch matches for Naito. Dude comes across as pure gold

Get NJPWWorld and watch Elgin vs Naito from yesterday. Shit was INCREDIBLE.

You ever tried a worm in a shoot fight?

Its banned in the UFC because if not done right it could kill a man.

Just like a shoot tombstone piledriver

I dunno, after I saw the moonsault to pass guard gif I'm not sure what's real anymore. Are we living in a worked world?

Cagey

Banned
jptGxaX.gif

It's like the new HideoKojimaGettingStomped.gif.
It's like when two little brothers decide to gang up on big brother for play fighting but big brother doesn't want to fight back and accidentally hurt people.

Which means lay into some of that shit guys, come on.

Top Bottom