• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Also, Cena. AJ, and Ambrose are scheduled for RAW...

http://www.wwe.com/wwe-monday-night-raw-0

I expected change, dammit!!!

PS: Give me a new stage!!

"Those marks actually bought this brand split idea, Mr. McMahon, sir."

Ron_Killing_Vince_McMahon_laughing_original_original_original_original_crop_650x440.jpg

Gurrry

I was thinking that even though the wrestlers are on different brands, that everyone would be considered to be backstage. That way even though they arent wrestling, they will still be on promos and other stuff.

Obviously this wont be every night, but I think in kayfabe, all superstars are considered to be together on every show, regardless if they wrestle for that brand or not.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why don't all of the wrassle fans in the PPV threads post in the community thread? What did you guys do to these people?

WWE-gaf ain't worth it. You see a similar split with UFC-gaf vs MMA-gaf.

Also LOL @ people complaining about the selling in last night's ppv because it's Roman

Sephzilla

WWE-gaf ain't worth it. You see a similar split with UFC-gaf vs MMA-gaf.

Also LOL @ people complaining about the selling in last night's ppv because it's Roman

Well it's not just Roman. Ambrose has the same problem.

Meanwhile you turn around and look at people who know how to sell like Owens and Sami

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How long as Rusev da Gawd been wearing little trunks instead of shorts? He looked great in wrestling trunks and boots. Best look of the night, easy.

Ronin Ray

Get NJPWWorld and watch Elgin vs Naito from yesterday. Shit was INCREDIBLE.

I dunno, after I saw the moonsault to pass guard gif I'm not sure what's real anymore. Are we living in a worked world?

vs Okada at Invasion Attack, April 10th
vs Ishii at Wrestling Dontaku, May 3rd
vs Elgin at Day 4 of the G1 Climax, July 24th

All of them are available on njpwworld.com

Thanks I will check them out and somthing is telling me to look into this NJPWWorld

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I mentioned how great he looked last night. He should crush Mojo Rawley. He should crush most guys.

That's what he does!

Mojo looked the best he ever has. It's a low bar. Who knows, maybe when thrown in the pool he'll drown or swim instead of be in it somewhere.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
good on ibushi for turning down Based God Mr. H's.

Now he can go back to New Pro Wrestling In Japan and job to Yoshihashi, the old fucks, and Okada for his disloyalty.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
good on ibushi for turning down Based God Mr. H's.

Now he can go back to New Pro Wrestling In Japan and job to Yoshihashi, the old fucks, and Okada for his disloyalty.

Turning WWE down has got to make HHH and Vince go crazy.

Fox318

Ibushi has already signed a deal and HHH will have him shoot on Okada break his leg and then come to the WWE and job to Stroman.

HHH is seeing the whole board and getting ready to pounce.

Triple H is going to re-tape the round 2 CWC to have Ibushi put over Ho Ho Lun while Bryan talks about how Ho Ho is a much stronger kicker.

Zach

I agree that Mojo was in top form, relatively speaking. And I've always found he has -- or could have -- a weird, Jim Duggan-y appeal. Not really my thing, but I can at least appreciate that there's a place for the dauntless, burly wrassle archetype.

I won't admit this when he's actually on my TV, though, because the dude is extremely obnoxious.

Anth0ny

ibushi will come crawling back

they always do

that being said i still wish a bunch of underutilized stars would dip from wwe and make a name for themselves in japan

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I agree that Mojo was in top form, relatively speaking. And I've always found he has -- or could have -- a weird, Jim Duggan-y appeal. Not really my thing, but I can at least appreciate that there's a place for the dauntless, burly wrassle archetype.

I won't admit this when he's actually on my TV, though, because the dude is extremely obnoxious.

We'll see what happens. If he's going to get better, now is the time. If not, both Ryder and Rawley will be strapped to the same donkey and sent down the mountain.

GunBR

http://www.wwe.com/wwe-monday-night-raw-0

I expected change, dammit!!!

PS: Give me a new stage!!

I can understand Ambrose. He got the title and until Raw got the new World Heavyweight they won't let the champ show up only on Smackdown

But AJ and Cena makes 0 sense.
Now we only need to SD be a bunch of meaningless matches with no promos or storyline to WWE give the ultimate fuck you to the brand split (already on the first week)

Kaladin

I can understand Ambrose. He got the title and until Raw got the new World Heavyweight they won't let the champ show up only on Smackdown

But AJ and Cena makes 0 sense.
Now we only need to SD be a bunch of meaningless matches with no promos or storyline to WWE give the ultimate fuck you to the brand split (already on the first week)

FYI, that looks like the old talent roster they would have had on that page and they just haven't changed it for the new draft rosters.

I may be wrong, but that's what I see there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now that the CWC is starting to wrap up, let's get a Superheavyweight Classic happening.

And no, slightconfuse, don't say "HOSS BATTLE" and link BJW

Fine with me. Same goes for Nia Jax, but we know she ain't goin' nowhere.

I get the feeling she's gonna swim majestically

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have a feeling that you already have your mind made up.

Yeah, that's what these feelings are for, pal.

Could you imagine how great it would be if Nia Jax had Jazz's personality? Goddamn.

Cagey

Banned
Now that the CWC is starting to wrap up, let's get a Superheavyweight Classic happening.

And no, slightconfuse, don't say "HOSS BATTLE" and link BJW

I get the feeling she's gonna swim majestically
Great minds, friend.

As much as face New Day bores me, you can't have Big E.

Take the other two and give me ADR so he can be the smallest competitor in my Super Heavyweight Hoss Division.

Swaggy P on Raw too? Another lighter weight entry in the Hoss Division.

Toki767

Damn. Ever since my job found out how good of a worker I am, they've been slamming me with hours. I haven't even had a day off since EVO ended.

Tell us how it feels when the people who aren't doing as good of a job as you are getting praised by management and getting all the opportunities.

Zach

Here's something of a controversial opinion: I found Ed Ferrara as Oklahoma pretty entertaining. Sure, its inception was mean-spirited, but I thought ol' Ed did a good job, with a more goofy than nasty presentation.

Maybe it helps that it's been 15+ years and I've heard Jim Ross and Ed Ferrara talk about it, so I know there are no hard feelings. That probably helps it seem less offensive.

Top Bottom