• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Fox318

Dude forgot to get the knees up to block the senton

Needs a session down in Paul's Peak Performance Center I think.

mFyTTCZ.gif

I am mesmerized by how fucking awful this looked. It just screams of Vince telling the back to not hurt Roman. Believe me, this guy is getting another major push soon.
I just took it as another example Ambrose can't punch or kick for shit. Even Rollins had some shitty kicking going on.

http://i.imgur.com/4ioo9uu.gifv

so much going on in this gif

Just read G1 Spoilers.
YES MY BOY TOMA TONGA!!!!!!! Also love the fact that NJPW has no problem going with the Broken Tanahashi gimmick
Lol. Everyone else just changed into normal clothes minus Miz who's still in his gear, Ryder even putting on a suit and then there's fucking Cena looking like he's ready to go back in the ring any second.

I see Simon Gotch!

Gurrry

It wouldnt suprise me if WWE split up ADR and Paige because of how raunchy her instagram is. They probably dont want little girls checking out her instagram where it talks about her wanting ADR to come bang her.

Toki767

It wouldnt suprise me if WWE split up ADR and Paige because of how raunchy her instagram is. They probably dont want little girls checking out her instagram where it talks about her wanting ADR to come bang her.

Well they also split up Cass and Carmella.

They seem to like splitting up couples who aren't married unless it's Cena and Nikki. Because obviously they aren't screwing with Cena.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still can't believe Roman lost clean to Ambrose and so did Rollins

Gurrry

Well they also split up Cass and Carmella.

They seem to like splitting up couples who aren't married unless it's Cena and Nikki. Because obviously they aren't screwing with Cena.

Oh yeah, theres no way Nikki isnt going to SD. I dont need any insider to tell me that.

The whole Carmella Cass thing is a little different though imo, just because I dont think Carmella is quite ready for the main roster (even though Im a mark for her) so having her start on SD is a good warm up, and E&C have already been established on the show that adding her into their gimmick would only take away from her talents.

Sephzilla

Roman lost clean to Seth and clean to Ambrose. He better not be getting a title shot for a while.
He'll probably get one at SummerSlam

Fox318

Cena stars in R rated comedies where he is shown ejaculating while starting blankly into the camera

Some of the other women on the roster have done nude photo shoots.

I don't think a few creepy Instagram posts will get her in trouble.

That split up probably has more to do with revenge against Del Rio than anything with Paige.

Gurrry

Cena stars in R rated comedies where he is shown ejaculating while starting blankly into the camera

Some of the other women on the roster have done nude photo shoots.

I don't think a few creepy Instagram posts will get her in trouble.

That split up probably has more to do with revenge against Del Rio than anything with Paige.

Fair enough. Although, Cena has immunity. It doesnt matter what he does, he wont get punished. And hell, we all know Vince thinks playboy shoots helped the women's division back in the day.

No one is checking for her, they did it just because.

That probably didn't help, but they did it because they want Del Rio gone. Brought him back to be their Mexican superstar, and he's failed them once again. No blame will be given to the writers scripting this crap.

For all the things WWE fucks up, I think they really deserve credit for their handling of Ambrose the past month. His title reign is off to a great start in terms of making him seem like a legit champ. They are letting him cut serious promos every week and he's doing a great job of it. Then they have him beat both Seth and Roman clean in the span of a week.

Toki767

For all the things WWE fucks up, I think they really deserve credit for their handling of Ambrose the past month. His title reign is off to a great start in terms of making him seem like a legit champ. They are letting him cut serious promos every week and he's doing a great job of it. Then they have him beat both Seth and Roman clean in the span of a week.

So who is his opponent for SummerSlam even going to be?

The only person who doesn't have a feud on Smackdown is going to be Bray Wyatt.

I'm glad Roman ate a clean pin after no selling a fucking turnbuckle powerbomb though. He's gotten way worse than Cena when it comes to no-selling shit.
Ambrose no sold the move on either the last Raw or Smackdown. My guess is it's a thing they do to show they're fine and the move didn't actually hurt them. Or both of them were just like lol no at the idea of selling.

klonere

Banned
goddammit Marufuji laid it IN with the chops on Tenzan today. He chopped him raw!

chop1xrrgs.gif

KING FUCKING MARU

Ambrose no sold the move on either the last Raw or Smackdown. My guess is it's a thing they do to show they're fine and the move didn't actually hurt them. Or both of them were just like lol no at the idea of selling.

The half and half suplex no sell by Owens is 1000x more egregious

It's cool to see some fighting spirit spots find there way into WWE but it will inevitably being rote and damage matches.

Kinda like Ishii and Shibata tbh

Zach

Why don't all of the wrassle fans in the PPV threads post in the community thread? What did you guys do to these people?

ReiGun

I expect it to be a triple threat with Cena and AJ. Could be Wyatt though.

Those would have to be the only options. Hope it's Bray, because I would rather he not got stuck in between Cena and AJ.

Why don't all of the wrassle fans in the PPV threads post in the community thread? What did you guys do to these people?
All community threads are like this. Everyone's reasons are their own, but the biggest reason is most of the forum just doesn't care to post in community unless they're already a regular in some threads.

Fox318

Now that Randy's tossed out the insults, the boy is gonna get the Strowman treatment from Brock.

W25b0ov.png

One thing that you can say about Brock is that he hasn't ever shot on or been unprofessional in a match.

I remember hearing Zach Gowen talk about how even though he was taking chair shots from Brock he never worked with anyone ever safer. Like he knew Brock was doing what he could to protect him.

I mean the stroman shit was him getting pissed off that somebody who he probably had no idea who he was was no selling his shit.

Kurita

Man I enjoyed this PPV, didn't expect that...

-Bayley YAAAAAAAAS. And I'm still very very very very attracted by Sasha
-Don't really get the fuckery at the end of Miz/Young but it was still dumb fun
-Wyatts/New Day was great stuff, with Xavier facing his fears and all. Happy the Wyatts won
-Rusev/Ryder was whatever. Lana tho
-Natalya/Becky was whatever too
-Club/Cena-Enzo&Cass was decent
-Triple Threat was a lot of fun, soooooo happy Ambrose won
-Jericho the GOAT(ee), don't give a damn about Orton
-Owens vs Zayn was fucking amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Breezango won clean
Darren looked good
Enzo and Cass looked great
Sami and Owens put on a clinic
Roman took a clean pin
Great watch