• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

I like Roman's better honestly.

Fox you see that guy with the Dolph Ziggler avi in the PoliGAF thread? It always surprises me to see people with wrasslin avatars that don't post here.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It makes me laugh when they try to brand something and fail, e.g. Cole trying to use the term "wacky line" and calling Becky Lynch's exploder the Beck-plex, before they went back to the Exploder and then back to the Bexsploder.

Mahonay

Banned
Finished watching Battleground. The triple threat match was great, but Jesus, Sami vs Owens was still match of the night. Insane. Sami with 2 matches this year already that are MOTY contenders.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a LOT of people who don't like us talking about non-WWE stuff. Sucks.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It doesn't surprise me. I'm telling you guys, you have a problem with cliquish behavior. I can't tell you how many times I have seen people drop by, try to get a word in and get completely ignored.

I don't think its intentional. It's mostly because there's a lot of gaffers that post a lot and cover most topics pretty thoroughly to begin with. Not everyone knows what to say to get noticed in a community; if you come in and say "Roman sucks because [reasons]" you're not gonna get a big response because we've had that conversation so many times its hard to get anyone engaged in it again.

Zach

I can't remember usernames. Especially the weird ones like RPG182 or whatever. Seriously, change your usernames, you weirdos.

TL21xx

Banned
There's a LOT of people who don't like us talking about non-WWE stuff. Sucks.

WAT? Would love to know where this talk is coming from. I mean, it's in the name of the community title, Wrasslin'. More than half of the main roster today hasn't been exclusive to WWE, and will likely have worked in the indies or international circuit for longer than they've been in the WWE. To ignore the rest of the wrestling world is ridiculous, and anyone not actually named Vince McMahon would be inclined to agree, including the Based Haitch.

As far as staying involved in the community, and I'm really not one to talk because I post so infrequently, but just talk shop. Seriously. Just talk about whatever and don't feel bad when it's not quoted or replied to. People do read the posts, and eventually you'll be recognized. There's more than enough Wrasslin' love to go around, and if it wasn't for this community, I'd probably have dropped wrestling all together a couple of years ago. This is where I found out about NXT and NJPW, and a major part of how I got obsessed with Balor and Owens when they were Devitt and Steen.

Watched Owens/Sami again. God damn that was fucking 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
For the love of
wrestling
god himself, please don't have another fucking match between these two. This was a perfect end for right now and I don't think they should see each other until it's for the strap.

Kurita

Watched Owens/Sami again. God damn that was fucking 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
For the love of
wrestling
god himself, please don't have another fucking match between these two. This was a perfect end for right now and I don't think they should see each other until it's for the strap.

Look forward to a Cesaro/Zayn vs Jericho/Owens next week on RAW

I can't remember usernames. Especially the weird ones like RPG182 or whatever. Seriously, change your usernames, you weirdos.

And have a blandusername like Zach?
pfft, imagine if there was a wrestler whose ring name was just like a four letter long first name and nothing else, boy that's be lame, especially if he was like a supernatural fire demon or something.

notworksafe

Gonna be weird not watching Raw tonight but I'm gonna stick to just Smackdown and see how I like it. I feel like I'm making the right choice.

I hope to God the positive response towards Zayn vs Owens doesn't result in them thinking 'the fans loved it so much we'll keep it going'. Sami got his win, it's over, let it end and return in about two years.

Zach

And have a blandusername like Zach?
pfft, imagine if there was a wrestler whose ring name was just like a four letter long first name and nothing else, boy that's be lame, especially if he was like a supernatural fire demon or something.

You come at the king, you best not miss, Nocturnowl.

So while it looks like Bayley isn't actually debuting on the main roster properly yet, will she appear tonight? Or will we get Sasha saying to Charlotte she's owed a title shot for beating her, that probably ends with Nia Jax coming out.

Top Bottom