• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

plus 2 for the CWC and NXT.

And for the extra crazy throw in Superstars and Main Event

4+ Hour PPV
2 hours of Undercard wrestling
3+ Hours of raw
2 hours of Smackdown
1 hour CWC
1 hour NXT
1 hour of Raw/Smackdown Preshow

Don't forget upcoming Total Divas and Total Bella whatever

Wait till the month starts where we have 2 PPVs

Plus a Takeover occasionally

Nekofrog

Banned
Jbl as a heel announcer is reduced to "I hate him, he's so annoying. I hope he drops dead" when the crowd is at a fever pitch for the face in the ring, likely because vince thinks a heel announcer needs to de facto hate all the faces with no real justification.

Zach

Sorry guys, I was drafted to August Smackdown Live |OT|

We are sending Beef to August TNA |OT|

Also, Zach is going to August NXT |OT| . He needs to work on his craft before we call him back up again.

I'm the Sting of WrassleGAF, always respectfully listening to you old-timers, trying to improve, taking knives in the back, being adored by women and children...

Fox318

We did this, we embraced an entire network of WWE programming and are reaping what we sowed.
They'll have us watching WWE branded cooking shows soon enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Ctv5ENJik

its happening

Seth and Cesaro's Crossfit hour
Dean's Mountain Bike Extravaganza
Paige's 1 hour show on Cosmo style sex tips
Mark Henry and Braun Stroman talk powerlifting
Taste of Tenille
Up Up Down Down
Vince and HHH's bodybuilding Show on how to never do leg day
Del Rio and Rusev talk about how to pick up Ladies
Erik Rowan talks Wine

Look for more content

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
August Wrasslin' |OT| Becky Lynch Appreciation Station

....lol

I'm the Sting of WrassleGAF, always respectfully listening to you old-timers, trying to improve, taking knives in the back, being adored by women and children...

Sting%2B1.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
August Wrasslin' |OT| A Perro and a Chav walk into a bar

I know what this is

Do not watch this

I think the craziest thing was that Ito finished the damn match with the thing hanging out of his cheek, what a lunatic.

As gross as that was, the other deathmatch on the show was way worse - or at least, I found it that way. Can watch idiots falling into sharp stuff all day long, but when they start carving each other's foreheads with sharp objects? Nope.

somedevil

Funny thing from last night was Sami Zayn talking to no one when they did shots of the locker room:

Plus in the back it shows Sasha eating, Xavier playing pokemon Go and Sin Cara talking to the Dudley Boyz about his latest locker room win.

Fox318

Funny thing from last night was Sami Zayn talking to no one when they did shots of the locker room:

Plus in the back it shows Sasha eating, Xavier playing pokemon Go and Sin Cara talking to the Dudley Boyz about his latest locker win.

Sin Cara seems like aside from Brock the number 1 dude you don't want to fuck with.

Zach

Could you go a full year without talking/posting like Sting though?

I want a chance to explain something that happened last Sunday night at Battleground. Last Sunday night I was on my couch playing Red Dead Redemption. When I got up to take a pee, I tuned in the TV to WWE Battleground. And I thought I was watching a rerun! It was a very convincing film. Often imitated, but never duplicated though! And what else did I see? I saw people, I saw wrestlers, I saw commentators, and I saw best friends DOUBT... the Zacher. That's right, doubted the Zacher! So I heard Toki767 say "I know where he lives, I know where he watches old wrestling pay-per-views, I'm gonna go get him." So I said to myself, I'll just go into seclusion. I'll wait and see what happens on Monday afternoon, and I tuned in to WrassleGAF, and what'd I see? More of the same... more DOUBT. Which brings me to tonight. I knew I had to get to RAW and get face to face with Toki767 to let him know that it wasn't me. And what I got out of that was, "No, Zach... I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, ZACH!" Well, all I gotta say is I have been mediator, I have been babysitter for Toki767, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt about a thousand times in the last twelve months! And I've carried the WrassleGAF banner, and I have given my blood, my sweat, and my tears for WrassleGAF! So for all of those fans out there and all those marks and smarks that never doubted the Zacher, I'll stand by you if you stand by me! But for all of the NeoGAF Vince McMahons, all of the OwensIsNows, all of the Jimmy Kings, and all of the Data Wests who did doubt me, you can stick it! From now on, I consider myself a free agent.

tumblr_oauomjbcMC1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Plus in the back it shows Sasha eating, Xavier playing pokemon Go and Sin Cara talking to the Dudley Boyz about his latest locker win.

Not to mention Lana reaching into her top for unknown purposes...

Iceman829

I think I'm jumping back into the mix for the time being. My friends decided to grab NXT Brooklyn tickets for the second year in a row to make it into some sort of yearly event to look forward to. I decided to watch the draft last week and most of the ppv yesterday. The Zayn/Owens match was great. I just need to watch the main event now.

I've been catching up on NXT by skipping all the squash matches and watching Nakamura in action. I think I'm caught up to some time in May now. My only question is should I go back and watch anything else on the network? I watched WM and stopped watching the ppvs. I only watched a few eps of camp wwe. I heard the CWC is good, but only 2 eps so far.

I still don't understand why Orton would take a shot at Brock when the WWE had to completely reshape their wellness policy because of him. (if I remember correctly)

Kaladin

tumblr_oauomjbcMC1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Plus in the back it shows Sasha eating, Xavier playing pokemon Go and Sin Cara talking to the Dudley Boyz about his latest locker room win.

Darren Young is nodding off, someone slap him awake.

somedevil

Also, Sasha was eating the new booty-o's cereal. The funny thing is she offered it to epico who turned it down.

What a heel.

The Smackdown side was not as interesting other than Becky wearing a club shirt next to Cena.

Pikma

Banned
I think I'm jumping back into the mix for the time being. My friends decided to grab NXT Brooklyn tickets for the second year in a row to make it into some sort of yearly event to look forward to. I decided to watch the draft last week and most of the ppv yesterday. The Zayn/Owens match was great. I just need to watch the main event now.

I've been catching up on NXT by skipping all the squash matches and watching Nakamura in action. I think I'm caught up to some time in May now. My only question is should I go back and watch anything else on the network? I watched WM and stopped watching the ppvs. I only watched a few eps of camp wwe. I heard the CWC is good, but only 2 eps so far.

I still don't understand why Orton would take a shot at Brock when the WWE had to completely reshape their wellness policy because of him. (if I remember correctly)
Give Edge & Christian show a chance, it started kinda slow with the first two or three episodes but ended up becoming the best original show on the Network

Toki767

Also, Sasha was eating the new booty-o's cereal. The funny thing is she offered it to epico who turned it down.

What a heel.

The Smackdown side was not as interesting other than Becky wearing a club shirt next to Cena.

The Smackdown side actually looked like they were watching the match though.

Toki767

I know the perfect angle for Ambrose at SummerSlam.

Steph is mad that the WWE title isn't on Raw so she gets HHH to come back to challenge Ambrose for the title since he still technically has a rematch.

Steph is mad that the WWE title isn't on Raw so she gets HHH to come back to challenge Ambrose for the title since he still technically has a rematch.

HHH vs Dean in the main event of Summer Slam for the title?

korly

Did anyone else think JBL's commentary was drastically improved last night?

Loved his comparison of Owens to Bam Bam Bigelow.

And it was the first time in months he didn't actively make an Ambrose match worse.

I always watch the PPVs in Spanish now. I'd watch with NO commentary if that was an option.

somedevil

Thats a good idea because I can't think of anyone else on the Smackdown roster other than Bray.

Unless they bring up someone from NXT to face him.

Ithil

At the risk of ruining what is a funny visual
he's fake-talking to R-Truth, you can see Truth looking backing and forth between Sami and Goldust

Toki767

And then after HHH fails (let's be honest, he'll probably win and drop the belt to Reigns again), the brand without a title can debut their own belt for the September show.

Fox318

Thats....actually a great angle

so long as HHH does the job

Top Bottom