• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Raw visual spoilers (graphics/set)

CoPM77CXgAAeRbm.jpg:large

Only way that stage is going away is from Kevin Dunns cold dead hands!

Toki767

Totally unrelated.

Xbox One is now official cheaper than the WiiU.

I didn't want to say it in the thread where the price drop was announced since it'd probably anger fanboys, but every time Microsoft announces that the Xbox One is a new price for a limited time, in my mind I think it's "limited time" because it'll go even lower after the new low price fails to move units.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
August Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Worry Tonight's Still (Not) the Night

I hope that tonight they try for slightly different production values too (along with the other changes). NXT uses a few unique camera angles and camera positioning. Those obviously would have been a test for the main shows. If the show is not going to drastically change content wise - the core writers and decision makers have not changed - then at least make the product feel different.

Transfering over the spotlight lighting for Championship matches should be a necessity going forward.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What they actually need to bring back is Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio's Mexican Aristocrat gimmick instead of him just being a random buff dude.

Hmm, bogo shirts on WWE Shop today. I've been wanting the P1 logo styles shirt.

Rusev needs better merch :\ Nakamura too.

May go with Cesaro Section as shirt number two just because.

*edit* already got Star Wars Rollins logo and a KO shirt recently

Barrage

Other than THORN IN YOUR EYE, Beautiful People was the best TV theme. Smackdown just kills RAW on themes, RAW had Nickleback for four fucking years.

Other than THORN IN YOUR EYE, Beautiful People was the best TV theme. Smackdown just kills RAW on themes, RAW had Nickleback for four fucking years.
Myself and Man-God we always make sure the fans have the best experience. Even if the show has been a copy repeat of Raw the last 3 years. We knew that The Beautiful People was only used by Raw for one episode and decided they weren't real enough for it.

notworksafe

I liked it too

I even liked the Fall Out Boy one
I dunno if I'd go that far. But usually WWE does well with their themes. Last night's Shield video package was proof of that.

The one right after Beautiful People was great too. I've heard it quite a lot now that I'm going through SD during my workouts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4ar1prBtRo

Barrage

The best Smackdown Intro Video Package is this one. Hopefully they realize for the intro that the more cinematic shit the better. That's what burns into your memory- Guys throwing bombs in a flaming ring, or for Nitro dudes on the sides of skyscrapers. They should get everybody into a warehouse and lose their minds.

These EX Effects were a solid start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr1dfpMCHbM

Top Bottom