• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

bjork

More importantly, Balor is popular with women.
UYcLQGb.jpg

dYHJgpG.jpg

you fucked up it's worth like $80 now

There's probably fossilized shit worth $80 too, doesn't mean I want to keep shit in my house.

Sephzilla

Smash Melee at EVO is boring as fuck to watch. Smash Wii-U at least has some of that "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE WWF" feel to it still.

Anth0ny

Smash Melee at EVO is boring as fuck to watch. Smash Wii-U at least has some of that "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE WWF" feel to it still.

i'm sorry you can't appreciate greatness

there's a reason it's the second most watched game at evo and consistently gets 1000+ entrants at tournaments 15 years after its release

also a jigglypuff won evo ffs. that's like finn balor pinning roman reigns clean on his first night.

bjork

there's a reason it's the second most watched game at evo and consistently gets 1000+ entrants at tournaments 15 years after its release

also a jigglypuff won evo ffs. that's like finn balor pinning roman reigns clean on his first night.

it's more like Judy Bagwell shooting on Brock

Sephzilla

Puff was in the top 8 last year too though. I'm not gonna deny Melee's drawing power though. That's kind of nuts for a game where the meta has barely changed in a fucking decade.

Marvel 3 however needs to get demoted out of the final day.

Sephzilla

and mario was in the top 8 for smash 4 last year too you mark

stop making fun of my favorite game mother fuckers, friends :(

To be fair I think the elitist culture of melee players bugs me more than the actual game

Also - *SashaBayleyHug.gif*

No way. I need the sensory overload of UMvC3, and anime fighters like BlazBlue just don't do it for me.

Marvel 3's entrant and viewer numbers have been dropping faster than last year's Raw ratings

Puff was in the top 8 last year too though. I'm not gonna deny Melee's drawing power though. That's kind of nuts for a game where the meta has barely changed in a fucking decade.

Marvel 3 however needs to get demoted out of the final day.

No way. I need the sensory overload of UMvC3, and anime fighters like BlazBlue just don't do it for me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why can't KI and Virtua Fighter 5 FS get more love

please

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking suck at KI but goddamn it's fun to play

It's so fantastic. Plus the Shadow Lab! You make your own AI! Mine actually plays like me! (A frustrating, irritating keep-away Glacius because goddammit if I'm gonna lose, I'm gonna make you WORK for it)

bjork

I really like Virtua Fighter 2. Also 4 on PS2. I have that VF5 thing that was on XBLA, but I remember being really bad at it.

It's so fantastic. Plus the Shadow Lab! You make your own AI! Mine actually plays like me! (A frustrating, irritating keep-away Glacius because goddammit if I'm gonna lose, I'm gonna make you WORK for it)

KI is reaching the tipping point where its guest characters go from cool to lame.

Arbiter
General RAAM
Rash

Man, nobody is talking about Ultima Lucha Dos.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really like Virtua Fighter 2. Also 4 on PS2. I have that VF5 thing that was on XBLA, but I remember being really bad at it.

They fucked up by making everything in the cosmetic store available for everyone. There was no need to work in the single player to unlock items like there was in the original VF5, and that killed its solo replayability.

VF5 waas dope. Travel to different arcades and try to 100% the place. New titles, new items unlocking as you did. Great memories.

VF5 FS on PSN/XBLA was so good gameplay-wise, but they removed the carrot on a stick and that hurt.

Anth0ny

To be fair I think the elitist culture of melee players bugs me more than the actual game

well seph, you know i'm always working in the wrasslin thread. people can play what they want and like what they like.

though I think the elitist culture thing is mostly a stream monster thing. having been a part of the smash community for 10 years at this point, most actual melee players are super chill and the whole "LOL U PLAY WITH ITEMS WHY DON'T U PICK FOX AND PLAY ON FD" is a meme created by the internet. melee players just love melee. there's a reason why we lug around CRTs and gamecubes still, 15 years later.

Ah, I'm sorry. Don't get sore.

25t82mrobkdu.gif

Tom Nook

So the new belt will be the Universe Champion instead of the World Champion. Will the Champ defend the belt against Aliens?

So I guess Dean's time as the #1 guy is limited as I'm assuming Universal is now automatically the flagship title.

Would have been so much more interesting to have the WWE champ on both shows.

ngower

Finn's abs have no gender. Everyone is in love with that musculature.

I'm a little worried for Smackdown tonight. Battleground and RAW were both really solid and I fear that this could be a momentum killer. Hoping Bayley makes it to the SDL roster and that maybe they have a surprise up their sleeves.

Yeah even if ICW had kept the ball rolling since last year (which they have not from what I have read) they'd be in a real tough spot.

Now they are in a "this show might kill the company" situation.

That's the dirt I've heard. Which would be a shame. As much as I kind of hate ICW these days booking wise, there are plenty of companies I'd rather die. It'll be a damn shame if they're the first casualties of this BritWres boom.

Sephzilla

I think how they created the new title was probably as bad as it could have been without it being HHH level bad. In kayfabe its "our show isn't good enough to have a world title so we're going to create one and just pretend it's just as good"

Fox318

So in order for Smackdown to steal more thunder would Dean have to drop the belt?

AJ would be the one person that might be able to get a program out of almost everyone.

Top Bottom