• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

CoTJIRTWEAAh2yr.jpg

"Now, we're going to have Stephanie go over you at Summerslam. "
I want that. Just to see the meltdown.

klonere

Banned
That's the dirt I've heard. Which would be a shame. As much as I kind of hate ICW these days booking wise, there are plenty of companies I'd rather die. It'll be a damn shame if they're the first casualties of this BritWres boom.

They really fucked up the booking, Grado got his big moment and nearly immediately dropped the belt and then shit got really confusing. And they insist in keeping on with stupid control of the company storylines with authority figures Murders my interest in it.

Still its sad as they were and maybe still are the biggest promotion in BritWres. But the future is not looking good.

Fox318

I really hope they bring that jobber stroman beat and have him job to everyone on the roster.

Let him do interviews beforehand and talk about how he is still hopeful and ready to give it his all.

Then have him beat somebody just before people might get sick of him.

Recall

Will we get AJ vs Cena in a cage or some other gimmick match at Summerslam? Though Cena beat AJ so I'm not even sure why they would have a third match.

Tom Nook

BFIB

Finally watching Raw.

-Universal Championship is lame as fuck
-Seeing Balor Club on the Titantron? is he dropping the "devil" gimmick? Kind of hope so. But Balor Club!?

Z8hbhna.gif

Ithil

Given they're obviously trying to do some big stuff for the first split branded shows, I think it's very possible they do the rubber match between Cena and Styles (counting the tag team win as the second match) on Smackdown instead of waiting til Summerslam. Maybe make it a No. 1 Contendership match.

Given the WWE title is now on the opposite brand from their original plan, I think their best bet is to have Styles challenge Ambrose for it at Summerslam.

GunBR

Will we get AJ vs Cena in a cage or some other gimmick match at Summerslam? Though Cena beat AJ so I'm not even sure why they would have a third match.
AJ won the first match
Cena always need to end with the 2-1 overall victory

And, like it was against Rusev and Owens, I'm pretty sure that in the last match AJ will have to tap out.

jmdajr

So I read the only Nintendo made game on the WiiU that runs at 1080p is Smash Brothers.
I think Nintendo will save money and make the screen 720p.

Ithil

1469530984874ixush.jpg

It's essential to be one of Triple H's "kids" if you want long term success now. It might take a while but you'll get there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Two people who aren't me in this thread thinking they're the #1 Dana Brooke mark?

Nuh-uh friends. Back of the line.

notworksafe

Corey Graves back there like the Ghost of Pushes Past

Add me to the list of Dana fans. She was looking huge last night, good stuff. Also was really happen to see Nia on Raw. She looked nervous but pushed past it.

miserable

So I read the only Nintendo made game on the WiiU that runs at 1080p is Smash Brothers.
I think Nintendo will save money and make the screen 720p.

i still remember Reggie saying TEN EIGHTY PEE when presenting the WiiU like it was some kinda big deal

lol Reggie

Ithil

Corey Graves back there like the Ghost of Pushes Past

Hey, he got his career ended young by injuries, but he still made it to the main roster and will have a job for years to come. If anything he's probably done better post-retirement than when he was a wrestler.

Top Bottom