• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dana rules.
tumblr_o7bs63tBul1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Tonight is the night.
YES! It is! Tonight we embark on a new era and we will take it by storm! Just because Raw has 3 hours that means nothing! Quality over quantity and that's just what we bring with our roster and our show. While the other show is trying to figure out who will be their Space travel champion, we already have our champion. He's the guy who has put two of Raw's top superstars to shame. We're ahead already and tonight we will prove our dominance even more. Welcome to the new age of Wrestling!
It's that some kind of China Town prison? Holy cow!

since Smackdown is blue, just do the match in that old blue steel cage
As much as we know what the fans want, our travelling team finds it hard to transport that structure. And it's also hard on our superstars! We want to deliver the best there is to offer but somethings we just can't do! But be sure to tune to Smackdown Live! Tonight, you wouldn't want to miss it.

miserable

As much as we know what the fans want, our travelling team finds it hard to transport that structure. And it's also hard on our superstars! We want to deliver the best there is to offer but somethings we just can't do! But be sure to tune to Smackdown Live! Tonight, you wouldn't want to miss it.

ok Bluedotkaveli

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa, I can buy and play a preview build of We Happy Few on my Xbox One. Surprised they're doing the Game Preview stuff so far in advance (despite having bought Elite Dangerous and Sheltered in the same program) but I'm kinda tempted.

Coach

Is there any links for the interview with the jobber from last night?

Anybody around Cincinnati area have the presale code for the RAW on Sept 26? The head coach I work for wants tickets.

Anybody done the Ringersider option? He wants to get on TV.

Is there any links for the interview with the jobber from last night?

Anybody around Cincinnati area have the presale code for the RAW on Sept 26? The head coach I work for wants tickets.

Anybody done the Ringersider option? He wants to get on TV.
Coach...... Head Coach

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shouldn't she be in, you know, developmental, then?

Raw? There's no premium on wrestling skill on Raw

Seriously though, she's working with Charlotte most of the time, not all. Every bit helps.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really do not get the attraction. She is so bizarro to me on so many fronts. Seemingly dangerous too by the looks of it after her match in battleground

Pardon I never said it was an attraction thing

You can admire someone as more than just a muscle vessel

Okay maybe it is that too

muscle vessels!

MG310

I consi

How would you guys feel about the Club turning on Finn and joining Rollins at Summerslam?
ohhh.png

The possibility entered my mind too. There's room for them to ally with either one. Turning on Finn makes sense if they go out of their way to have them not interact at all leading up to Summerslam.

Oh man.

I just realised we are totally building towards Bayley versus Sasha at a big PPV.

Bayley moving up full time will be great.

Sasha eventually turning heel will be great.

The match will be great.

If they can build that from Summerslam to Mania that would be beautiful.

Anth0ny

Oh man.

I just realised we are totally building towards Bayley versus Sasha at a big PPV.

The match will be great.

Bayley/Sasha

Nakamura/AJ

5 star matches

but this time, on the grandest stage of them all

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Oh man.

The match will be great.

And what's after that? Bayley vs Asuka?

Can Summer Rae get a damn chance, please?!

Top Bottom