• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Qqf80t.gif
That is a great image of our champion! So glad he does everything in his power to win matches!
I'm so ready for my WWE Champion's celebration tonight on Smackdown Live
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!

Barrage

Oh man.

I just realised we are totally building towards Bayley versus Sasha at a big PPV.

Bayley moving up full time will be great.

Sasha eventually turning heel will be great.

The match will be great.

If they can build that from Summerslam to Mania that would be beautiful.

Definently the dream. (well, that and Heel New Day VS Face Enzo and Cass)

Ithil

One of those kids is not treated like the others :( Fuck you Triple H

Which one? Owens?
His path to the top is much slower, but given he's a short fat guy, he has already done far more in WWE than anyone would have expected even two years ago.

He'll get to the top, he's too good not to.

Recall

So I've played Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 enough for it to reward me with the WCW/NWO revenge moves/taunts for my edits. Next is the WM2000 content.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
What show is Summer even on?

If she is on SD then she could be a great part building a decent womens division there.

Summer is on Raw. It's kind of annoying how eager everyone is to just run the NXT Women's feuds on repeat for the next year though. I'm not really interested in Bayley and Sasha being the Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins of the Women's division.

Had Emma never gotten injured, I would have been fine with Dana being her sidekick in a secondary feud with Becky since it gave her time to grow. But bumping her up to Charlotte just made me dread her.

JR speaking up on dives now too: https://mobile.twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/757760994818994176
Too many out of ring dives on #Raw & for what reason? No one wins with them & injury risks increase.
#Highspots #KeepThemSpecial

Think WrasstleGAF is in agreement on them. Last night Finn, Zayn, Sasha, Charolette and Reigns all did them. Sasha's looked like she could have really hurt her self and Charolette hitting her feet first was wise b/c Sasha missed it pretty bad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Summer is on Raw. It's kind of annoying how eager everyone is to just run the NXT Women's feuds on repeat for the next year though. I'm not really interested in Bayley and Sasha being the Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins of the Women's division.

I'm also disappointed they went straight to Owens/Zayn as soon as he was well. Give that shit a decade.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you wanna talk about Alexa Bliss having a strong character, please tell me what hashtags are associated with her character that she's been using.

JR speaking up on dives now too: https://mobile.twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/757760994818994176

Think WrasstleGAF is in agreement on them. Last night Finn, Zayn, Sasha, Charolette and Reigns all did them. Sasha's looked like she could have really hurt her self and Charolette hitting her feet first was wise b/c Sasha missed it pretty bad.
Sasha's made me cringe. Honestly most of Sasha's dives tend to do more harm to herself than her enemy and I'm really worried one of these days she's gonna hurt herself badly with one. Don't get me started on Big-E as well.

Ithil

The two world titles is not what I would do, but I get why they're doing it. However I really hope they're not going to make a second women's and tag titles for Smackdown, that would be awful.

Figure out another solution.

jmdajr

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess I just don't understand the Dana thing. She's pretty bad at everything. She has a unique look right now, but that's just because with Nikki gone there aren't any other wrestlers on the roster with big fake tits and a surgically rearranged face.

The two world titles is not what I would do, but I get why they're doing it. However I really hope they're not going to make a second women's and tag titles for Smackdown, that would be awful.

Figure out another solution.
*Animal voice*

WELLL!

"Moreover, seeing as how Raw is in the midst of creating a WWE Universal Championship to offset the void created in the absence of the WWE Title, couldn’t SmackDown Live conceivably create addition titles as well — for the good of say their many talented tag teams and elite Women’s division"

jmdajr

I guess I just don't understand the Dana thing. She's pretty bad at everything. She has a unique look right now, but that's just because with Nikki gone there aren't any other wrestlers on the roster with big fake tits and a surgically rearranged face.

We don't have to take it that far.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

There's more to female wrestlers than their tits and face.

Not so with Alexa Bliss, sadly. People go nuts over her "expressions"

Top Bottom