• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Mahonay

Banned
Smackdown needs Bayley. But since that's unlikely, build up Alexa Bliss for the championship.
Alexa Bliss is fantastic but an immediate push like that would probably kill her. Maybe not though, she seems to have that "it" factor. She's solid ring work wise but I feel like her move-set is pretty limited.

1469565040155.png

I heard he's got the red, white, and blue running through his veins and was born in the U S of A.
Mr. America?

tumblr_oaw6svoWYW1ruwc07o1_1280.jpg

I really liked this part of the match, but without that context this is a pretty awkward sketch.

(Right before Sami props semi-conscious KO in the corner for a 2nd, wholly unnecessary Helluva Kick in case you don't remember)

thequestion

Raw should build up the Lana Rusev engagement, and then have Rusev head into his dressing room to find Lana and Roman making out. Lana then looks at Rusev affectionately and says, 'Roman's not a good guy, not a bad guy, but the guy.'

All three of them are now compelling.

Mahonay

Banned
Raw should build up the Lana Rusev engagement, and then have Rusev head into his dressing room to find Lana and Roman making out. Lana then looks at Rusev affectionately and says, 'Roman's not a good guy, not a bad guy, but the guy.'

All three of them are now compelling.
A three way you say?
The Fatal4Way for the IC was great as well.
That shit was on point.

They've been nailing Fatal4Ways lately.

I know but IMO he has been in 3 of Top 5 matches of 2016.

Sami Vs. Nakamura
Sami Vs. KO
Sami Vs. AJ
I honestly don't remember Sami vs. AJ. I'm sure it was awesome but if anything I remember the AJ/Owens match that was like waaaaay better than anything on Raw deserved to be. (I should rewatch both on the award-winning WWE Network)

Sami's definitely won me over though with his main roster run

Mahonay

Banned
I'm happy the red ring ropes were back last night. The white ropes were painfully sterile. They also burned an image of ropes onto my old TV.

Syder

Do you guys think they can successfully reboot Neville?

He sorely needs a fresh start.
I think Neville's going to have a little win streak before being in the title picture for the Cruiserweight Belt when that finally appears on RAM.

Glad the cape is gone but they still need to put him in better gear.

Finn really needs a diffrent entrance routine when he is normal Balor versus Demon Balor.

With all the crouching and leather his current entrance is more "tough male stripper" then anything.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sami is also a guy that is plenty over with out a belt. Make that title win actually mean something when it does come to him. They nailed it in NXT.

That's why he needs to job to Roman at SummerSlam. Gotta fake bury him before he gets to the top in 2018 for 5 minutes before KO cashes in on him.

Top Bottom