• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you? Do you really? Think about this for a second.

Its pretty amazing. My favorite part of the whole thing is the weird Matt Hardy "accent" / speech impediment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
UFC200 is going to be really exciting. Great night for fight fans, and casual fans as well.

klonere

Banned
Great, so you can listen to it with bad video game music and simpsons clips in the middle. Yuck.

No its not Botchamania, just an uploader on Youtube who happens to put up the latest Botchamania as well. The Hardy videos are just supercuts, nothing to do with Maffew.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No its not Botchamania, just an uploader on Youtube who happens to put up the latest Botchamania as well. The Hardy videos are just supercuts, nothing to do with Maffew.

whew!

Great, so you can listen to it with bad video game music and simpsons clips in the middle. Yuck.
image.php

Living the gimmick.

I'm sure The Final Deletion is better than the opening of last night's Raw. I'm sure Vince was howling with laughter though. And KO getting a pie to the face...

whatyearisit.gif

Kane getting the IC title storyline
Big Show looking strong
big-show-kane.gif

We did it Nocturnowl. We did it.
The dream team lives on, I'm so proud.
Also the highlight of Raw's opening segment.

Kane, as Nocturnowl could tell you, is actually from Parts Unknown.

Also his brother is from Death Valley, which is in America, and was once known as the "American Badass". Kane is as much a Big Red Blooded American as George Washington himself.
Let's not forget Kane returned in 2002 specifically to stop the Unamericans burning an American flag, big red patriotism flows through his veins.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm just going to say Anderson & Gallows are bigger duds than Del Rio and Sheamus

at least Del Rio and Sheamus looked like a big deal for a little while. Anderso & Gallows are like Gymini level tag team.

XenoRaven

I'm just going to say Anderson & Gallows are bigger duds than Del Rio and Sheamus

at least Del Rio and Sheamus looked like a big deal for a little while. Anderso & Gallows are like Gymini level tag team.
I think they could have been something but there's no coming back from getting beat up by the Usos or losing in a 2 on 1 brawl against Roman and/or Cena multiple times.

Barrage

When your ceiling is a 20 year old NWO retread, maybe Anderson and Gallows are where they should be.

Although they could still do that angle in a month when Balor comes.

Sending out early copies to luminaries such as Max Landis to build hype is genius. Whoever is marketing The Final Deletion is doing great work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sending out early copies to luminaries such as Max Landis to build hype is genius. Whoever is marketing The Final Deletion is doing great work.

Honestly it looks spectacular. I can't wait to enjoy it on PopTV.

XenoRaven

I think "NWO retread" doesn't do the whole thing justice. A company that for years had circled the wagons and tried to pretend they were the only promotion that existed suddenly gets a huge influx of indie talent and then goes so far as to get a bunch of talent from NJPW, and put them together in the same stable that they were in overseas.

There was a chance to make all three of them look like a big deal, but they only did it for AJ.

I'm not saying I was waiting for Karl Anderson to be WWE Champ. I just think they could have done a better job selling Anderson and Gallows as a threat that no one expected or knew how to deal with.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
To be fair,

I think AJ did a lot of it for himself. And AJ has always been the only good thing about Bullet Club

and that's a shoot

klonere

Banned
After going back and watching the early BC stuff on NJPWWorld Devitt was pretty great in it at the start as well.

AJ is just incredible in everything he does though. He's on a new level.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thinking about some alternate future stuff. Wouldn't it be amazing to have Heel AJ against Mania 30 Bryan? Fuck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Okada is only 28 and has more IWGP heavyweight reigns than The Great Muta/Keiji Mutoh. A name synonymous with NJPW for over a decade and one of the Three Musketeers of NJPW.

but let's be sarcastic and pretend that Okada isn't overpushed and the importance of the title isn't constantly deflated.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait TNAMecca doesn't like the Hardy's stuff? What the hell do they want out of TNA?

I'll just guess

"people are looking at TNA like a spectacle and that's JUST NOT TRUE!"

LOL.

Top Bottom