• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Hey thanks man. Are they going to show the first round stuff on the network or no? Of course it would make sense since they had the commentary team there, right?
Yes they are, all the stuff besides the finale will be shown a few weeks after recording. The finale is live. They recorded 16 matches the first round, I've never seen that much wrestling back to back. Lol

Yes they are, all the stuff besides the finale will be shown a few weeks after recording. The finale is live. They recorded 16 matches the first round, I've never seen that much wrestling back to back. Lol
How long was it? 1 1/2 or 2 Hours? Of course tv they're probably going to add some video package stuff.

Kendrick had his Man With The Plan music I believe.
This should be fun. I hope he's back full time, at least since he's & forth, they're at least on good terms.

Hex

Banned
I am not going to be one of these clowns that say that the Final Deletion was amazing or anything, because while it was something amazing is not it.
It was surreal, and it was entertaining in the fact that it was not on youtube and was actually a real angle for TNA.
It was fun, but it was also sad especially while they were in the ring.
Terrible edits, terrible camera angles...
I really want to think that it is some kind of joke that the Hardys are playing on TNA.
I mean what next? How do they follow it?

How long was it? 1 1/2 or 2 Hours? Of course tv they're probably going to add some video package stuff.

This should be fun. I hope he's back full time, at least since he's & forth, they're at least on good terms.
They split it up into 4 different episodes with 4 matches each in the first round. They probably ran around an average of 45 minutes each and then add videos and stuff.

Mahonay

Banned
WWE should invoke option K and make Kane champion.

only as Fake Roman

37_display_image.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
I am not going to be one of these clowns that say that the Final Deletion was amazing or anything, because while it was something amazing is not it.
It was surreal, and it was entertaining in the fact that it was not on youtube and was actually a real angle for TNA.
I really want to think that it is some kind of joke that the Hardys are playing on TNA.
I'm not sure how you are not seeing the very apparent self awareness that Broken Matt Hardy is dripping with.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Clowns? How dare you

LOL at NJPW sending ROH absolute garbage in Tama Tonga, Tonga Loa, and fucking Yujiro Takahashi to ROH's Death Before Dishonor show.

How does Gedo's ass taste, Delirious?

TL21xx

Banned
Add me to the list of Final Deletion detractors. It's a morbid curiosity and works on a so bad it's good level, but it feels like a WrestleCrap moment to me. The wrestling was awful, and the production value was abysmal.

While that may have been the point, it just reminds me too much of the side of the Attitude Era that I really don't want to see come back. I don't want to lose the live spectacle in favor of a YouTube level stunt show. I'm glad it exists as a one-off, but I am not looking forward to the inevitable copycats.

The drone shots were cool though, I'll give it that.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
LOL at NJPW sending ROH absolute garbage in Tama Tonga, Tonga Loa, and fucking Yujiro Takahashi to ROH's Death Before Dishonor show.

How does Gedo's ass taste, Delirious?

All of them are Bullet Club and Bullet Club is a thing in ROH..the top angle..so how is furthering an angle you put at the top of the card exactly "garbage"? Who would you rather NJPW send that's in BC? Bucks are already there.

Also G.O.D may be boring as hell, but Gedo's been pushing them, so he obviously likes them as a unit. No idea why since Loa sucks so much.

He's giving ROH crap that he thinks is good, not crap that he thinks is crap

All of them are Bullet Club and Bullet Club is a thing in ROH..the top angle..so how is furthering an angle you put at the top of the card exactly "garbage"? Who would you rather NJPW send that's in BC? Bucks are already there.

Because Tonga Loa and Yujiro are just awful and because they're Bullet Club B-team, if we're being charitable. ROH relies on NJPW to pop its attendances, and you can't argue that Loa, Tonga, and Yujiro aren't a step down from even Ishii, much less Tanahashi or Okada. Maybe send Bad Luck Fale instead of Yujiro? Maybe Omega can come back for a show? Or even Chase Owens, who's really found himself during the BOSJ, and figure a way around the NWA relationship to send him to do a one shot in ROH? Or, I don't know, figure out your own booking so you don't have to rely on scraps from NJPW's table to boost your attendance?

Or maybe ROH can beat the dead "surprise turn to reveal a new member of the Bullet Club" horse a few more times and put one of Dalton Castle's Boys in the Bullet Club or something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
God, I loved Raven's Flock when Saturn was in jeans and Kidman was wearing Gothik shirts. I had that compilation when I was a young goth.

Also G.O.D may be boring as hell, but Gedo's been pushing them, so he obviously likes them as a unit. No idea why since Loa sucks so much.

He's giving ROH crap that he thinks is good, not crap that he thinks is crap

Gedo pushed them so hard that they had no heat in their matches and that we had to be in the awkward position of rooting for the Briscoes to beat them for the tag titles.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Who was it who was saying that the J-Cup was going to shit all over the Cruiserweight Classic and it's no-names?

* Super J-Cup First Round Match: KUSHIDA vs. Taiji Ishimori
* Super J-Cup First Round Match: Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Daisuke Harada
* Super J-Cup First Round Match: BUSHI vs. Yoshinobu Kanemaru
* Super J-Cup First Round Match: Titan vs. Will Ospreay
* Super J-Cup First Round Match: Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Eita
* Super J-Cup First Round Match: Yuma Aoyagi vs. Taichi
* Super J-Cup First Round Match: Gurukun Mask vs. Kenou
* Super J-Cup First Round Match: Matt Sydal vs. Kaiji Tomato

I'm still Team Super H-Cup

I don't get your point. That line-up looks like it shits all over CWC's.

Top Bottom