• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only real criticism of that line-up I can make is

A) They should have booked TAKA over Taichi
B) They should have gotten Hayato Jr
C) Yuma is the AJPW representative is a weird choice. Aoki would have been a much better choice. But maybe thye're thinking Yuma will benefit from the experience more.

Recall

Canadian Stampede 97 and One Night Only 97, so much top tier wrestling on just 2 shows.

I've really fell in love with the post Wrestlemania 13 content I'm discovering. 1997 WWF was clearly a wild, wild year.

Kurita

I'm gonna be sad if Ambrose loses the belt at Battleground, I've been waiting for a champion I actually want to root for

miserable

Yano as YWGP champ? what coulda been

ywgpupsy0.gif

ywgp23ostr.gif

Ambrose is a guy who's a top tier midcarder, but doesn't belong in the main event. It's not an insult. He's just not a fit in that spot. He's got an entertaining character, but he can not carry a main event match. He doesn't have the skill.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yano is already a former GHC heavyweight champion

if yall want a good non-wacky Yano match, watch his match with KENTA. He's a brute rudo type rather than his normal goofball genius self he's become.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yano is already a former GHC heavyweight champion

if yall want a good non-wacky Yano match, watch his match with KENTA. He's a brute rudo type rather than his normal goofball genius self he's become.

I need to track this down, I'd like to see that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'll be happy as long as the next champion isn't Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns.

save us jhon

Styles is going to get one of the titles, but he's going to be a the Fuck Finish Champion. Everyone else on the pre-approved "Can Main Event" and therefore be champ list is someone you'd probably hate, e.g. Cena, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns or Orton.

Tom Nook

I'm gonna be sad if Ambrose loses the belt at Battleground, I've been waiting for a champion I actually want to root for

He might keep the belt at Battleground. At the main event, Dean pins Seth again while Roman "rest" . Roman gets the belt back being Summerslam is the bigger show.

Sephzilla

Can someone tell me in earnest why they want the WWE World Heavyweight Championship to be held by Ambrose?

He's decent on the microphone and has a more interesting character than Roman Reigns. I'm not a huge Ambrose guy but at this point I'll take anything that isn't Roman/Show/Kane. I'd openly welcome another Cena WHC run.

The WWE is coming to Chile in october, I'm so fucking happy right now.
My girlfriend is from Chile and I just told her cousin that is a huge wwe fan that they are going there. Dude is ecstatic and wants us to fly out there to watch it. Lol. I wonder if the Chilean dude from the cruiserweight classic had anything to do with this decision.

Kaladin

I have two hopes out of the draft.

1) I hope that Smackdown is the wrestlers show with a roster heavy on guys that can go in the ring both on TV and PPV.

2) Give us a Championship Tournament for the new title to showcase the new wrestling brand. After this tournament is done though, keep up that same level of wrestling.

Tagyhag

Since they're going to end up splitting the belts again, they should base the Smackdown belt on pure wrestling talent. Give it to people like Zayn, Cesaro, or AJ. Sure their champion promos aren't going to be great but at least the defending matches won't be shit.

imBask

Banned
man you guys are setting yourself up for deception by expecting Smackdown to be the "wrestling" show

did Vince leave or something?

Fox318

The brand extension is a cover for protecting Roman from Cena.

The people who should be champ now are as follows in order:

1. Brock
  2. AJ
  3. Roman(As a heel)
  4. Cena
  5. KO
  6. Zayn
  7. Dean
  8. Seth
  9. Cesaro
  10. Roman(as a face)
  11. Del Rio