• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

notworksafe

Stayed out of the thread to avoid Final Deletion spoilers/gifs and boy am I glad I did. This is truely TNA's finest hour. This will not be topped by any sports and/or entertainment event this week!

Except for when Brock makes an old man tap in a few days.

He's actually doing his classic 'V1' hand gesture

060217_matt_hardy.jpg

V1 = Vanguard 1

Stunning. As a fan of Hardy in his V1 days it's great to see him be acknowledged as the greatest US pro wrestler. And how appropriate it was that Brother Nero got burned.

dream

I am watching Canada Smackdown right now and will spoil Brock's opponent for you as soon as it is announced.

somedevil

This is Alexa Bliss best match so far. She has the character but just needs a bit more experience. She has star written on her like Bayley.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah, that and Seth v Ambrose for the title. We'll see if that's still the plan next week though.

If only they paid his medical expenses , sid probably wouldn't have snapped himself in half

He was going 100 MPH and nearly killed all three of them.

Can I find any of the recent TNA stuff online? Lots of buzz about the Hardy storyline and I would like to catch up if possible. May have to start watching TNA again.

Zach

First PPV of The Russo Era was predictably messy. Have some dueling spear gifs courtesy of our good friends at legitshook.com:

Now that the bracket is out I can't wait till they air my personal match of the year. Gargano vs Ciampa was so fucking amazing, better than Nak vs Zayn to me just due to how personal the match feels and how perfect the two work together.

Top Bottom