• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

"You don't have to be a 300 pound monster to succeed. Most of the really top guys in the past weren't... none of them actually."

Triple H with that subtle jab at Vince. lol

Anth0ny

watched final deletion. enjoyed it!

after all this buzz (probably the most tna has had in years), I hope they're considering filming at least one match in a similar style a week, if not the entire damn show like that. not like they're drawing fans to their live shows anyways. it's something totally different from WWE, and if they can use their unique TV as a vehicle to get their talent over, maybe in the future they will be able to draw fans to pay to see them live at some point.

"You don't have to be a 300 pound monster to succeed. Most of the really top guys in the past weren't... none of them actually."

"You just uhhhhh have to uhhhh sleep with the uhhhh bosses daughter uhhhh!"

1418027562434.jpg

Fox318

One of these days I really want to here HHH have a frank discussion about mania 19 then.

Booker T could have been a fucking main event star in the WWE.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brother Nero deleted, Dr Wagner in Lucha Underground, Kenou in J Cup and Pentagon vs LA Park in the same ring

been a good week for the datameister

Barrage

This Jack Gallagher guy is like, X-Pac sized.

I wonder if he'll be able to achieve his destiny of jobbing with the Vaudevillians.

Cagey

Banned
This Jack Gallagher guy is like, X-Pac sized.

I wonder if he'll be able to achieve his destiny of jobbing with the Vaudevillians.
This tournament, look wise, is a veritable Baskin Robbins of midget flavors. Vanilla, chocolate, rocky road.

Fox318

Just finished NXT and catching up with the CWC.

The CWC is so great and frankly I hope it lays the groundwork for future presentation of the product.

There is such and authentic feel to the discussion and to the wrestlers that outside of the vice president of talent saying sports entertainment everything felt honest.

If the WWE machine is used to push Vinces outdated vision of entertainment I see no reason why HHHs more modern approach wouldn't work.

There is a place for the entertainment and story based Broken Matt Hardy and the CWC fake MMA styles.

Maybe if USA cancels smackdown or cuts down on the product will Vince and Dunn be force to change but as of now HHH seems to have the the ability to create such a more compelling product that isn't trying to just promote the live circus the run 4-6 times a week.

NXT this week was really great. The main event was the best tag match I've seen this year, and the Bayley/Bliss match was really good as well.

Also this:

screenshot003.png

Fox318

NXT this week was really great. The main event was the best tag match I've seen this year, and the Bayley/Bliss match was really good as well.

Also this:

screenshot003.png
It could be fine. I mean I don't expect the program leading up to it to be any good but if we get the Orton who doesn't give a Fuck in the good way like when he's vs Seth it could be a fun match.

DMczaf

Also this:

screenshot003.png

36 year old guy with neck and shoulder problems going against a guy who's entire gimmick is doing 20 something suplexes...

I mostly expected it to be Orton considering they are announcing it so early. Makes sense as a way to hype Orton's comeback and the Hunt fight has little effect on it being a big match or not.

Plus we'll get to see that sweet F5 to RKO spot.

Top Bottom