• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

And he has every reason to be bitter against WWE after they basically kicked him out of the company in 2005 when they "accidentally let his contract expire"

and then gave him shit at the HoF ceremony when he came back to induct his dad (I think)

Rock really should just be like "Fuck WWE" especially since it would mean he would stink up the joint

Zach

Why isn't the UFC making Jon Jones to the J-O-B on the PPV before hitting him with that 30-day suspension? That's Booking 101.

Watching that dope ass tag team ladder match from Armageddon 06 featuring an afraid of heights Regal, Brother Nero, 2016 wrestler of the year Matt Hardy, and future CWC finalist (pre-THE) Brian Kendrick

Did I inspire you to watch londrick? They were so great

It's a shame WWE didn't care about tag teams then because I think they could've been as popular as the Hardyz.

Kendrick definitely seems to have a similar character evolution philosophy as Matt, and London is very Nero-esque in a way (high flying, attractive)

Fox318

Shane about this is the UFC are doing the right thing cleaning up the sport.

The WWE puropsly doesn't release records or have an independent agency do the tests like they should.

You just know Stephanie is laughing at this with the UFC.
1467684947551.jpg

Anth0ny

if this week in sports entertainment has taught me anything, it's that getting busted for drugs doesn't mean shit. as long as you're a draw, you'll still main event the next PPV as soon as you're re-instated.

wait why is roman main eventing the next ppv

if this week in sports entertainment has taught me anything, it's that getting busted for drugs doesn't mean shit. as long as you're a draw, you'll still main event the next PPV as soon as you're re-instated.

wait why is roman main eventing the next ppv

that is such a good question, and deserving of an equally good answer

It's a shame WWE didn't care about tag teams then because I think they could've been as popular as the Hardyz.

Kendrick definitely seems to have a similar character evolution philosophy as Matt, and London is very Nero-esque in a way (high flying, attractive)
Man you had MNM, Duece and Domino, Londrick, Hart Foundation and they blew it. If only they could go back and rebook that division. Raw had errr ummm Cryme Time, Cade & Murdoch
😂😂😂😂😂

Mushbert

Neo Member
(I think this is my first post here, hi everyone! )

Man, today's NXT was great and that bracketology special was really good too. That Revival-AA match was as good as the last two, maybe better.

And Ultima Lucha 2 was also great. Last week I wasn't so convinced about the minitournament idea, but the matches were entretaining and told a good story. Now my hype for the rest of UL is way higher.

LU S2 Fave Five:

- Pentagon Jr
- Angelico/Ivelisse/Son of Havoc
- Texano Jr
- Johnny Mundo + Taya
- Mil Muertes

I'm so glad every show was good today I had to post something!

I just realized all three of Trips' last 3 opponents at Mania have suffered career setbacks in the subsequent years after.

Bryan - retired
Sting - retired
Roman - fuck up

Adree

Wtf did they do to the NXT theme, why add a sound effect like that?

Alexa Bliss has gotten really good, even though she's tiny she puts a lot of force in her motions to make her look vicious.

BROTHER Bluenero we probably still see one of them either in Lucha or WWE playing a vital role.
I don't think either would've left tbh. Benoit was in it for life but he would've taken a role behind the scenes sorta like Dean. Eddie, maybe a part timer. The reaaon why I have Benoit taking off is because of his neck possibly getting worse.

I don't think either would've left tbh. Benoit was in it for life but he would've taken a role behind the scenes sorta like Dean. Eddie, maybe a part timer. The reaaon why I have Benoit taking off is because of his neck possibly getting worse.
Benoit would be dead still.

Meltz with maybe the best line of the year on Observer radio tonight. Paraphrasing.

"The Raw rating was down because the casual viewers have lives. I'm not saying the people who watched Raw on Monday don't have lives.... well, some of them don't."

Meltz with maybe the best line of the year on Observer radio tonight. Paraphrasing.

"The Raw rating was down because the casual viewers have lives. I'm not saying the people who watched Raw on Monday don't have lives.... well, some of them don't."
He wouldn't say that to my face, puss.

klonere

Banned
They're sitting on needles until the show happens. If Brock wins then they're walking on air. Otherwise they'll try to shrug it off depending on how bad a potential defeat will be.

If Brock wins, he's gonna get that hunger to stay at UFC - we know his heart is far more into actual competition rather than wrasslin', even if it is still all about the money. He wins, he's gonna want a Heavyweight title shot because he'll think he can still go.

I think there is only one scenario that is good for WWE, that is if Brock loses and he puts up a great showing rather than being knocked out in the first. I still think its a super dumb deal to make in the first place.

Top Bottom