• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Kaladin

Well, there is that.

13612220_10153919327771026_6903412812498969669_n.jpg

Kurita

well I mean what's the point of rooting for anyone else on that side, it's like rooting for Fandango to win the WWEWHC

You have to embrace your inner mark when you watch wrestling. I try to forget "logical" booking decisions when I do, that way I enjoy it a lot more.
YOU'VE GOT TO BELIEVE

imBask

Banned
You have to embrace your inner mark when you watch wrestling. I try to forget "logical" booking decisions when I do, that way I enjoy it a lot more.
YOU'VE GOT TO BELIEVE

are you telling me there's a chance for Fandango? Maybe if I bought a shirt to show my support...

Jamie OD

That Bracketology special was something else. It made me care about people I'd never heard of or people I had written off as not going far and everyone in between. This is an amazing tournament and I'm glad I'm getting to see some of it live.

The preview show blew me away with how good it was. WWE is going a fantastic job with the CWC so far.

Also thought LU was great this week too. Cage Vs Mack was a great rematch with some cool callbacks from last year's Ultima Lucha. Then I was surprised by Famous B's new client.

Kurita

are you telling me there's a chance for Fandango? Maybe if I bought a shirt to show my support...

10000 shirts = US Title
30000 shirts = IC Title
80000 shirts = Contender for the WWE Title
150000 shirts = World Champ

You know what to do

Is there anyone who really thinks Zack Sabre Jr. won't win the left side of the bracket? Reminder : this is pre-determined
I thought they would fight until one person has had enough tbh. Isn't that how everything else is? I heard of Boxing possibly being fake but never wwe.

Fox318

10000 shirts = US Title
30000 shirts = IC Title
80000 shirts = Contender for the WWE Title
150000 shirts = World Champ

You know what to do

We just need to pool some resources and buy 150,000 social outcast shirts.

WWE WHC Curtis Axel

Kaiterra

Banned
I'm not sure what's so wink wink nudge nudge about Becky's character.

She's just another dumbass babyface that the fans get behind and can actually play the role.

Like, her aesthetic trappings aren't her character. It's just a cool look to keep her from blending in and looking generic. Because her character is otherwise fairly generic.

(Or it's Magic: the Gathering cosplay...)

Count me in the Becky fan club.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cesaro's uppercuts are the worst right? I think the only thing that's worse is Sheamus getting his shit in every match because he has like 7 different uniquely named moves.

Just watched the final deletion, wow what the hell was that?

- Drone attack- Excellent

- Matt Hardy victoriously riding the lawnmower- Epic

- "Brother NEEERRROOOO"

- Actual wrestling segment was meh

Matt Hardy by far is the best character in wrestling right now. I will now give TNA another go as the creativity of this deserves some watch time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just watched the final deletion, wow what the hell was that?

- Drone attack- Excellent

- Matt Hardy victoriously riding the lawnmower- Epic

- "Brother NEEERRROOOO"

- Actual wrestling segment was meh

Matt Hardy by far is the best character in wrestling right now. I will now give TNA another go as the creativity of this deserves some watch time.

Totally. This is what full creative control actually looks like.

Kaladin

#ShootThursday

I'm still reeling from that Game of Thrones finale. Cersei pulled the ultimate heel move that would even make Triple H say damn.

Top Bottom